GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Drugs are just bad mmmmmk

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I got one of four RE71R in the mail...

Attachments

• 20210625_181609.jpg
    20210625_181609.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
View attachment 217820View attachment 217821

Not for it, but in it!! 😅

helpful hint, don’t throw away the cargo system. I’ve used it more than 10 times in the 2 months I’ve owned the car 😇

She was sleeping behind a grill! Only 6 weeks old

I didn't throw it away, but took it out and stored it in my garage. Thought "I can't really see a use for this".

Went with a buddy in his MK7 to pick up some pizzas, he put them in the back and secured them with the CarGo blocks. My mind was blown.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
I didn't throw it away, but took it out and stored it in my garage. Thought "I can't really see a use for this".

Went with a buddy in his MK7 to pick up some pizzas, he put them in the back and secured them with the CarGo blocks. My mind was blown.
Hands down one of my favorite features, very high five, many likes

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I actually have 2 sets of the blocks. Use them all the time for various reasons. Well I used to when my car ran. Anyone got suggestions for random filler parts I can order to get me over the free shipping threshold on Ecs? Want a magnetic drain plug but even ordering the one with extra orings isn’t there.

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
I actually have 2 sets of the blocks. Use them all the time for various reasons. Well I used to when my car ran. Anyone got suggestions for random filler parts I can order to get me over the free shipping threshold on Ecs? Want a magnetic drain plug but even ordering the one with extra orings isn’t there.
VW paint and/or clearcoat pen? GTI chrome keyfob end?

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got my $18 bottle of Chemical Guys Extreme Hydro Slick SiO2 Infused Ultra Ceramic Suspension Gel Maximum and 2x applicator pads.

Weather dependent, will try to get that on and try it out in the next couple of days.

View attachment 217614

Alright, not a fan, at least for my car. Good experiment for $18, but would have been pissed if I paid $40 for the bottle. Not sure if it's just the product, if it didn't like working well with the vinyl, or if maybe there was still residue from previous finishes on it, but it would buff off for me. Just kind of left a gritty plasticy feeling on the section I tried it on.

If anybody wants the bottle and will be at Stafford Speedway tomorrow, they can have it for free lol.