GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
On its own that graphene spray doesn’t last very long. Even when I tried two coats with 24 hours in between

it’s a great rinse aid and drying aid! But stand alone, seal and shine or the hybrid ceramic spray lasts longer
How's the seal and shine compare to the ceramic wet wax?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
What did I get in the "e"mail.... my stage 2 eqt ecu and tcu tunes!!!

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Saw this the other day on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de (craigslist in Germany) and stole it for 240€.

B8_Grün.jpg

Front struts are B8 Comfort Twintube yellow #22-299314 , rear shocks B8 Comfort Monotube green #24-253956. Springs are Eibach Pro-Kit linear E10-15-021-02-22. Came with everything except for top mounts. Ordered Sachs 803 010 & 803 024.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Saw this the other day on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de (craigslist in Germany) and stole it for 240€.

View attachment 212560

Front struts are B8 Comfort Twintube yellow #22-299314 , rear shocks B8 Comfort Monotube green #24-253956. Springs are Eibach Pro-Kit linear E10-15-021-02-22. Came with everything except for top mounts. Ordered Sachs 803 010 & 803 024.
That should be a nice and comfy setup.

Vesta Turan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Volkswagen GTI S
IMG_0983.jpg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Some MDF and plywood to start building the frame in my trunk that will hold my air ride tank, compressor, and manifold. This is going to be a lot harder with the Helix subwoofer. Might have to put the tank on top of the trunk floor.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Some MDF and plywood to start building the frame in my trunk that will hold my air ride tank, compressor, and manifold. This is going to be a lot harder with the Helix subwoofer. Might have to put the tank on top of the trunk floor.
An AVS 2 gallon fits perfectly at the base of the rear seats with a 2x4 frame and the factory floor.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
An AVS 2 gallon fits perfectly at the base of the rear seats with a 2x4 frame and the factory floor.

Any issues with airing up from completely aired out? Does it have enough pressure to fill all four corners? I've only ever used a four gallon before. Doesn't list the max PSI on their website that I can find..

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah I had no choice for my set up but to run the tank on top of the floor... as I wanted to keep the spare and I’ve got a large spare tire sub, lots of audio equipment, methanol pump and tank, and dual compressors.
F8ED27FE-9ADC-4B34-B7FD-CD45B8B28250.jpeg
2C148187-DD03-420D-8129-E9C36048CC1F.jpeg
E54A24CC-F055-4EC9-A889-E475D18BAF2A.jpeg