GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Did you find one that’s FMIC compatible?
Only ones that are would be the longer MK6 TDI plastic tray that Tigeo is running. I will get that after I throw in a steel pan

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I broke the plastic molding around my shift boot while I was doing the install and adjustment for the Sigma6... imagine my surprise when I see that part is $200 fucking dollars to replace. Found this entire assembly + the ugliest BFI shift knob I have ever seen for $75 shipped. All 4 pins are solid, so I'm happy. Trying to decide if I want to keep the knob or not.

Attachments

• 20210420_172520.jpg
    20210420_172520.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • 20210420_172529.jpg
    20210420_172529.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I broke the plastic molding around my shift boot while I was doing the install and adjustment for the Sigma6... imagine my surprise when I see that part is $200 fucking dollars to replace. Found this entire assembly + the ugliest BFI shift knob I have ever seen for $75 shipped. All 4 pins are solid, so I'm happy. Trying to decide if I want to keep the knob or not.

Why keep it? Get a decent knob. You said it yourself, ugliest knob you’ve ever seen. I happen to agree with you lol

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Me too. I broke the same part on a MK6R, MK7TDi and now the GTI. You'd think I'd only fuck it up once, maybe twice, but no - three times. Heavy weight champion of fucking up.

I, however, unlike you, was too cheap to buy a new/used part, so I just bought super thin double sided tape and positioned it at the front. Works as good as new. I was proud of my ingenuity.

And get rid of that knob, it looks like a bag of mushed up assholes.

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Neuspeeds - yeah boi! Found a wicked deal on Kijiji. And now my evil plan is starting to fall in place. They came with mint 18" Michelin X Ice's which I will place on the stock Austin's - then I'm going to sell the 17" winter rims and conti's that I have and use that money to buy high performance tires for the Neuspeed RES12's. I fucking love it when an evil plan starts to come together. This GTI is starting to bust dicks. Slowly, but surely, dicks are getting busted.

IMG_20210420_200630_resized_20210420_081415554.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Neuspeeds - yeah boi! Found a wicked deal on Kijiji. And now my evil plan is starting to fall in place. They came with mint 18" Michelin X Ice's which I will place on the stock Austin's - then I'm going to sell the 17" winter rims and conti's that I have and use that money to buy high performance tires for the Neuspeed RES12's. I fucking love it when an evil plan starts to come together. This GTI is starting to bust dicks. Slowly, but surely, dicks are getting busted.

View attachment 211026
I’m here to witness the dick busting.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
Hardrace & Verkline

Hardrace forged lower control arms & Verkline rear adjustable trailing arms . The Hardrace look very much like the Audi TT 8S arms ?
Cheers
Mal

Attachments

• IMG20210421103844 - Copy.jpg
    IMG20210421103844 - Copy.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG20210421104022 - Copy.jpg
    IMG20210421104022 - Copy.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 75

Duchess

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Mk 7.5
I am deeply jealous of your find, but make us proud and bust those dicks!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
My wife got this for me a few days ago

Attachments

• 5F9F066C-50ED-4A70-92D2-1EC5E6CD7FA0.jpeg
    5F9F066C-50ED-4A70-92D2-1EC5E6CD7FA0.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 61