GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Mud Flaps ......

2021-04-03 VW Mud Flaps.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The quality on this, even down to the packaging materials, is fantastic. Also, much heavier than expected.

20210405_174106.jpg

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
I got CTS IC, CTS engine and transmission mounts (we'll see how well these are), CTS MPI kit, and I'm still waiting on the final order of the brushless LPFP from EQT.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Got my AP and EQT stage 1 tune in the mail. Got it installed. It’s such a big difference. Now I just need the DSG tune to go with it.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
20 over will do it every time. 10 over seems to be the sweet spot.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Yeah it doesn't help that people drive mad slow out here so I definitely stood out, 250$ down the drain, hopefully it won't push my insurance rate too high either, being my first ticket but I guess I'll find out

don’t pay it. Go to a traffic lawyer, and pay $500 now. It will save you in the long run by not putting any points on your license.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
don’t pay it. Go to a traffic lawyer, and pay $500 now. It will save you in the long run by not putting any points on your license.

Probably don't even need a traffic lawyer. Just go to the court date, be polite, say it was your first ticket, and usually it'll just get dropped/dismissed. For example, in RI:

In Rhode Island, if you are issued a traffic ticket, you may be eligible to get that traffic ticket dismissed under the Rhode Island Good Driver Statute. Generally, if you have not had any traffic tickets for the past three (3) years, you can ask that a court dismiss your ticket.

http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE31/31-41.1/31-41.1-7.HTM

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
You can also generally take a driver's ed course and get it dropped, or do deferred adjudication where you agree to go a period of time (usually 60 or 90 days) without getting another ticket, then it's dismissed.

bassface2112

Car(s)
2016 GTI S
You can also generally take a driver's ed course and get it dropped, or do deferred adjudication where you agree to go a period of time (usually 60 or 90 days) without getting another ticket, then it's dismissed.
Yeah this is looking like my other best option, gonna try to sign up for an online traffic class but I'm not too sure how it works, like I guess I should call to find out if the course is valid for knocking the points off my record?

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
My mother got stopped the other day for doing a rolling stop. I think the fine was $150 and three points on license