GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Received my Golf R estate rear springs from E-ACCA. Now I’m ready to upgrade my Alltrack to OEM 6MT Golf R front springs and OEM Golf R estate rears with Golf R Bilstein B6. Already have superpro RSB w/ moog links and RSE10’s w AS4’s so I’m excited for my suspension/wheel setup to be done. Looking forward to impressions, I’ve never upgraded a suspension before

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Ringer racing stage 5...
08D9F72A-1049-4E96-BC29-265C9902426A.jpeg

VWeGoBeachNow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 DIBM AB 6sp MT
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and GTI world. I just picked up a 2020 GTI SE 6 speed 2 weeks ago and today I brought home a VW roadside assistance kit I found at a thrift store for $30. I know some go for cheaper but it wasn't missing anything and was never used . Even though I have 4 years left of "Roadside Assistance" :) I can make use of it and store some extra stuff in the kit. My Heatshield Part #1746-S in gold/black came in the mail and I like it much better than the OEM VW sunshade. Fitment is a bit better.

edsonmassao

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Delivered today, waiting for the Aliexpress turbo inlet to install everything together:

One quick question: it came with the below clamps, can I use them or it is better to sitck with the stock ones?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Delivered today, waiting for the Aliexpress turbo inlet to install everything together:

One quick question: it came with the below clamps, can I use them or it is better to sitck with the stock ones?
Those look very intense for an intake,but I am unsure if the stock ones will fit. Is the diameter on the new pipe different than stock?

edsonmassao

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Those look very intense for an intake,but I am unsure if the stock ones will fit. Is the diameter on the new pipe different than stock?
Haven't tried yet but theoretically the internal diameter should be the same, and externally it is a bit larger due to silicone layers...