GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
awwww yeah! I'll be seeing that at BOTD.....nice pull. Jake keeps talking me out of a bbk.....at least three times now lol

You already have PP brakes, he doesn’t lol.

I do love some BBK eye candy though. I purposely take pictures of my car from angles that show them off

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
awwww yeah! I'll be seeing that at BOTD.....nice pull. Jake keeps talking me out of a bbk.....at least three times now lol
I just got the eye roll for washing the rotors in the kitchen sink :giggle:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You already have PP brakes, he doesn’t lol.

I do love some BBK eye candy though. I purposely take pictures of my car from angles that show them off
See! Same desire here, but you’re right... good pads for me is enough
I got at least 1,000 hp worth of stickers

Good... I’m in need of more 😜

carbon_gecko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GOLf tsi 'S'
Helix gti lights for a 16' golf7 tsi

Attachments

• 20210119_174438.jpg
    20210119_174438.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20210119-180101_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-180101_eBay.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 51

ImpetuousOne

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTi S DSG
Ordered an AudioControl LC2i since the rear speaker wires I tapped into behind the IU aren't sending the lower frequencies to my amp. I had a similar issue when I ran this same setup in my Ecoboost Mustang, but the roll-off is much worse in the GTi. This converter should really wake things up!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Ordered an AudioControl LC2i since the rear speaker wires I tapped into behind the IU aren't sending the lower frequencies to my amp. I had a similar issue when I ran this same setup in my Ecoboost Mustang, but the roll-off is much worse in the GTi. This converter should really wake things up!
It does! Very clean signal and the accubass just works. Even after I got my DSP I tested high levels direct into that too, to see if i didn’t need the lc7i anymore and even then the audio Control unit made an huge difference is clarity and roll off (lack there of)

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
I know intakes don't really make much of a power difference, but I liked this one enough to get it anyway. :LOL:

Attachments

• mountune x3 intake.jpg
    mountune x3 intake.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 108