GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Rear Audi jacking brackets!
1610405399150.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Basically an "upcycled" old washing machine drum..!!..:unsure:.....:ROFLMAO:.....(I jest)

It made a gloriously ridiculously high flame shooting out the top of it last night. 10/10, would buy overpriced washing machine drum again. Lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It made a gloriously ridiculously high flame shooting out the top of it last night. 10/10, would buy overpriced washing machine drum again. Lol.

I have a friend who has one, she loves her Solo Stove.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I didn’t bring this home or get it in the mail...nor is it for my Mk7, but is VW related so I thought I would share. I got back in to 3D printing recently and I have been watching my daughter make all kinds of jewelry, I have decided to start printing a personal art project (with what little artistic ability I have lol). This is what I have so far along with a side view silhouette print of all the gens 1 - 7. I am thinking I may make a shadow box type of display using all of it.

Attachments

• C3DAA9DE-B3A9-4C9B-83F3-57A03BB2CBBE.jpeg
    C3DAA9DE-B3A9-4C9B-83F3-57A03BB2CBBE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 73

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
PXL_20210113_155224290.jpg

New OEM PCV and the upgraded ECS breather hose kit, because I absolutely loathe the connector that connects the hose to the inlet pipe.

My original PCV had a decent amount of seepage, going to just replace both at the reccomendation of others just to be safe.

PXL_20210110_221531611.jpg

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Check your TIP to make sure the hose will fit. The breather hose wouldn't fit in mine because CTS has a tapered hole. Had to take everything off and buy a different (RL) TIP.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Check your TIP to make sure the hose will fit. The breather hose wouldn't fit in mine because CTS has a tapered hole. Had to take everything off and buy a different (RL) TIP.

x4m1G4L.gif

PXL_20210113_184924503.jpg

23e.gif

Thanks for letting me know.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So, my options are either:

A) Use the ECS breather hose kit, and just use my stock TIP. Maybe eventually get a new replacement. While I know aftermarket flow more air, I question if they're really necessary or a restriction.
B) Either return or sell the ECS breather hose, buy an OEM, use the CTS TIP I already have.
C) Buy a new TIP, and use the ECS breather hose kit.

Those are ranked in order of what will most likely happen.