GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Sparco Assetto Gara BNIB for an absolutely stupid price of $350. 20lbs each should be much better than the 30lb 35th GLI wheels.
SmartSelect_20201219-150454_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20201219-180801_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Got a mint APR downpipe w/ cat for $250. Absolute steal. Gonna swap it out with my catted CTS to see if there's any differences.

It'll be interesting to hear if there's a difference.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Replacement bracket for PDC module. I test fit the first one I bought, fit fine. Still had wiring to do under there so decided to remove it for convenience and in so doing, broke it 😂.
IMG_20201220_163839.jpg

In that same package was all of this stuff from Ventura Volkswagen here in SoCal. They almost always have the best prices; everything I've bought from them has had some sort of discount from MSRP, even down to hardware that's less than $1 full price. They're also local, about 40 mi away, so anything they ship gets to me the next day and if I really need something I could go pick it up. Don't know what I've spent there and I don't know the cost of these accessories but they didn't have to send them so shout out to their parts department.
IMG_20201220_163729__01.jpg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Have had my car for about a year and now I'm excited to the modding path. Black Friday was good this year. CTS Catted downpipe. Mishimoto direct fit intercooler. Eibach 25mm rear sway bar. ECS tuning dogbone mount insert. Spark plugs. EQT stage 2 and EQT DSG tune via winter sale on Cobb accessport.

I have that Intercooler !!

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Euro plate for my front bumper. I bought a used MA car, so the bumper was already drilled for a front plate and I think the bumper plugs are ugly. Now I'm just waiting on my OEM plate bracket from e-acca, hopefully next week.