GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I'm just really anal about touching paint lol, even when I shut my doors I'm always going for the rubber trim at the top to avoid smudges on the glass and black pillar.
Haha, that’s how I do it also! 2 fingers 😂

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

GekigangerV

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI SE DSG
A set of picks, nothing special, but I've got to replace some connectors I accidentally broke while installing my rear dash cam.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Baun Performance front mount. A day early even.

Won't have it installed for a few weeks, need to pick and source a front splitter and want to do both at the same time. Looks tasty thought
I ran a Maxton V1 and it broke multiple times... running this one now and beyond happy with it, things a tank and its thick material so its fits well with the factory design VS looking like that thin add on element.

VW MK7.5 GTI FRONT BUMPER SPLITTER | DUTCH PARTS Co. *next week is free shipping promotion too.

F734614C-2E72-4781-A19E-4968B23A518C.jpeg
1153040C-433C-42F7-9795-1A1F86B670E6.jpeg

Last edited:

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
my maxton is fine lol, just don't run into curbs and your good
Never hit a curb... many steep drives/parking garages. *was also pre air ride.

nice thing with with strong ones like Dutch and aerofab are that they can handle scraps. Nice thing was my Maxton was easy to repair with plastic putty/sandpaper/black trim paint. I do still think the maxton textured is the best looking one though.

pin this post so down the line you can come back and say “you were right” 😂 JK, when I received the maxton and felt it I knew it was when it break not if.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Never hit a curb... many steep drives/parking garages. *was also pre air ride.

nice thing with with strong ones like Dutch and aerofab are that they can handle scraps. Nice thing was my Maxton was easy to repair with plastic putty/sandpaper/black trim paint. I do still think the maxton textured is the best looking one though.

pin this post so down the line you can come back and say “you were right” 😂 JK, when I received the maxton and felt it I knew it was when it break not if.
i've had 2 times where it was a weird incline/decline and thought oof, not good, otherwise its been good. lol for now

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
The saga continues. The wheels were ordered and delivered to my friends shop. He weighed the after I had already ordered the apr wheels and this is what he got. Oh well, he liked them to he put them on his R.
8FCB5A3C-6791-4AA3-8311-66D8812AD25F.jpeg

E691CDC4-9E5C-46B0-B203-1D42898C4753.jpeg

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
I ran a Maxton V1 and it broke multiple times... running this one now and beyond happy with it, things a tank and its thick material so its fits well with the factory design VS looking like that thin add on element.

VW MK7.5 GTI FRONT BUMPER SPLITTER | DUTCH PARTS Co. *next week is free shipping promotion too.

View attachment 193809View attachment 193810

I do like yours. I was leaning towards something that stuck out a little bit more and wanted to see what AeroFabb had in stock when they come back from their hiatus on Friday but I'm definitely keeping this one in mind.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I do like yours. I was leaning towards something that stuck out a little bit more and wanted to see what AeroFabb had in stock when they come back from their hiatus on Friday but I'm definitely keeping this one in mind.
Yeah, I’m actually about to test fit another one under this one that’s extended far out see how it looks.

the aerofabb one would be a better choice if you are looking for it to extend more.

BFI has them with free shipping right now.