GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Those look great, please put on scale and post up... design looks like it could keep them more in line with stocks atleast.
CVTs are my favorite wheel design they are just tanks at 29-30 lbs

Edit: nvm, just checked the website, nearly 32lbs!
konig gang! lol my guy was like damn these weigh 17.x or 18.x i was like oops yeah they light

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Meh, fake center lock is poser.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
new set of 235/40/18 Michelin asps4's waiting for me at Discount Tire.........now what to put them on........

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
new set of 235/40/18 Michelin asps4's waiting for me at Discount Tire.........now what to put them on........
Do these come in hubcentric VW sizing?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

New shoes....and oh look....the much requested, often sought after, magical APR hub rings!!!
4B292D27-38B2-47A8-BA6A-9AA7F6042F93.jpeg
095F67C7-B832-4894-B4AC-675E194EC2E8.jpeg

tdipaul

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 6MT SE PP/LP

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Those look great, please put on scale and post up... design looks like it could keep them more in line with stocks atleast.
CVTs are my favorite wheel design they are just tanks at 29-30 lbs

Edit: nvm, just checked the website, nearly 32lbs!

sweet googly moogly you’re right. When I initially checked they were listed at 27 a piece which is on par with the Pretoria reps I currently have. These will be returned or sold, apr in satin black are on order now.

Meh, fake center lock is poser.

Your opinion has been received and will be taken under review.

New shoes....and oh look....the much requested, often sought after, magical APR hub rings!!!
View attachment 193121View attachment 193122
Have you found these to be any different from the rings available through Amazon or anywhere else?