GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
Same type I have...do you have OEM muffler? Mine rattles and I had to insert some "buffer" rubber rings to quiet it down....let me know how your install goes and results. Mine took FOREVER to arrive

hey when did you order it? I ordered mine back in june and havent gotten any responses to any of my emails.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
hey when did you order it? I ordered mine back in june and havent gotten any responses to any of my emails.

I’ll need to go back and check my email trail, but it was earlier on this year and it took months if I remember correctly. I must have exchanged a dozen emails trying to find the status. It was ridiculous

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ll need to go back and check my email trail, but it was earlier on this year and it took months if I remember correctly. I must have exchanged a dozen emails trying to find the status. It was ridiculous

Damn yeah, I've sent like 6 emails and gotten no response. I finally called AMEX yesterday to dispute the charge so I can just go find another diffuser

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Got my S3 harmonic damper for the rear, looking forward to installing it and seeing how much change there is in the cabin noise.

I'm also interested in this thing. I've been working on making the quietest, most rattle and vibration free stage 2 gti in history.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'm also interested in this thing. I've been working on making the quietest, most rattle and vibration free stage 2 gti in history.
Same on the quietest and rattle free, or at least as good as I can in a budget. Working on covering the car with Noico black 80mil right now. Did the rear with the helix install except the hatch as that'll be a hell of a template to cut. Finished up the rear seats. Debating if I want to pull the fronts and the carpet to do the floor pans or just focus on the doors and speakers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
After about 6 weeks on backorder, finally got my Racingline Sport Dampers set. Should be able to put them in sometime in the next two weeks.

PXL_20200929_143433974.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
aaaaand it literally just got delievered 5 minutes ago out of the blue finally lol
Reach out to me or mk7_bk if you have issues installing.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Lloyds Berber Mats

Attachments

• 20201001_125623.jpg
    20201001_125623.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 120

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
aaaaand it literally just got delievered 5 minutes ago out of the blue finally lol
I went through urotuning for this, They had a email/text/call line. I texted them looking for an update. They answered a day or so later and said they reached out to Strafe. Replied back it was being made ect. The whole process wasn't actually that bad. Figure covid is messing up creation/ facilities everywhere. Distribution is actually pretty good imo, all my packages come quick from all providers, its just making things that is now taking forever. Install is ok, bring a beer, good luck

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Wow, I really like those! Nice
Thanks, I've had about 4 sets of Lloyds over a couple of cars - but this is my first set of their berbers.
I really like these!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Has anyone here bought an AMS intercooler lately? I received a replacement for the first one I received that had several pretty badly bent fins, and it looks hideous. I understand the fins are pretty easy to bend even with a finger, but holy shit, it looks hideous like they don't give two fucks about delivering a quality product.