GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Well this finally showed up in the mail. Typically don't do cosmetic mods, but I like this one.

Attachments

• Carbon wheel.jpg
    Carbon wheel.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 130

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Where from and how much? Looks so good

I got it off Ebay from China. Price was $700 US but I get to keep my stock wheel, so in the future if I sell the car I can switch it out and sell the wheel. Just checked and the guy has raised his price considerably, so you may want to look at other alternatives.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I've been fortunate enough that I've never had to "pay attention" to gas prices. I figure that its something I will always need so theres no reason to get too stingy about it. I've just always put 91 or better in it since I got it so I dont think about it anymore either, just filler up
ha, well when ya only got say 40$ in your pocket, you learn how much gets you x far quick. (old times before now lol)

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I got it off Ebay from China. Price was $700 US but I get to keep my stock wheel, so in the future if I sell the car I can switch it out and sell the wheel. Just checked and the guy has raised his price considerably, so you may want to look at other alternatives.
Looks like EZT raised their prices a bit as well. I dont remember a GTI wheel no bag being $1k, but it is now.

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Alltrack
Need better grip and cooling capabilities. Maybe these will help.

Attachments

• 20200916_151033.jpg
    20200916_151033.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 132
  • 20200916_151804.jpg
    20200916_151804.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 163
  • 20200916_151653.jpg
    20200916_151653.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 124

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Got my Eurosport camber kit and euro linear Eibach Pro-Kit springs in. Can't wait to swap out the VWR springs and SuperPro camber plates.

What’s the reason for the switch? I’m running APR springs, B8s and Superpro camber plates right now. I love the handling but can be a little noisy. Have been thinking about rebuilding from scratch if I’m honest.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
What’s the reason for the switch? I’m running APR springs, B8s and Superpro camber plates right now. I love the handling but can be a little noisy. Have been thinking about rebuilding from scratch if I’m honest.
Just rode too harsh on the street. Don't know if it was a combination of the plates and soft/low springs, but I got tired of all the "pothole explosions" and wanted something more comfortable. Gained some ride height which is what I wanted and now the ride is a lot more compliant on road imperfections. Have yet to toss the car into some corners but at the same rebound setting, the Eibach springs seem stiffer but in a good way.