GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Finally. For anyone with a Data Cable JB4 this came out under $75 with the app.Amazon Fire 7 with OTG2 cable.
8F2DE52C-C5E5-46A9-8DB6-15DBF27DCA06.jpeg

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
i always use my laptop, I guess it would be easier to use a tablet lol i have a samsung tablet but its easier to export and save the data on my laptop, would be interested to see this in action tho
You know I havent had a chance to log since I was in car with kids. The gauges didnt stutter or anything. My laptop is a gaming laptop and huge (work) and the chromebook didn't recognize the USB

I can take some video of it tonight when less glare

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
It's a ten minute job, the longest part will be getting your shift ring surround off if you haven't before.
Appreciate the encouragement but you are underestimating my ability to sweat in the Texas heat and break fiddly things on removal so I will wait until the weekend for this job!

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Appreciate the encouragement but you are underestimating my ability to sweat in the Texas heat and break fiddly things on removal so I will wait until the weekend for this job!
Ha, that's why I did mine months ago, in the garage. I still ran inside to do anything related to removing the shift boot in the a/c.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
BMP Tuning works quick! A couple of items arrived a little sooner than I expected. Now just gotta wait for my MOOG endlinks to arrive.
20200701_221815.jpg

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
I FINALLY got my front plate mount from US Millworks. The shipping was so slow I thought the damn company went out of business.
View attachment 178170

The best front license plate mount you can get! Did you get it with the quick release?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
First of the many parts required for gloss black trim conversion. Not super excited about it but the AID trim only comes in glass black and polar night. Gloss black will look better with the silver trim that will remain in the car (above the glove box and door cards). I've had my AID bezel wrapped in vinyl that's close to the brushed silver but not a perfect match and I can't take it anymore, haha. Is there a PPF kit for the trim in our cars? The entire center console of my wife's car is gloss black and we bought a self-healing PPF kit for it. Still attracts dust but isn't too bad for fingerprints. And all those little micro scratches heal themselves, as advertised, so we don't obsess about being careful or when cleaning it. Obviously the best time to apply this film would be right now, before I scratch some of this stuff trying to install it 😂.

Also picked up a 12V plug and right center console switch button module. The set button will be wired to the ABS module so I don't have to go through the screens to reset tire pressure (using Golfdave's DIY) and the two parking mode buttons will be wired to a clicker that opens the gate to my neighborhood and to my garage.
IMG_20200702_173617.jpg