GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You're gonna love the way the the steering feels after install. I've had mine for over a year and it's one of my favorite mods.
You’re not lying! I noticed an immediate difference!

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
Oettinger TCR program wing...

FaMwtx4gSoW+qzU7mAOa9w.jpg
i2Q6DPWwRQS76lHEaPIJqw.jpg
K9AKLjdfR%K9datG6ZdCMA.jpg
jENQXVRmQdWDRSq2ostRBQ.jpg
xvT4q4StQmCwz5lF74619g.jpg
Y36kIiHQRXC0USl9DQ2xWA.jpg
F+r3JImXRUG%GvMya6qnNQ.jpg
ZA2jf+CzRV6nBaPwWiCeIw.jpg
Jxh4p9u+TUyGrb%uOcT8WQ.jpg
81856112_2554112684687358_7963458370009038848_o.jpg

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Got a Bull-X catless dp today and heat wrapped the upper part of it. I was surprised to see that the same upper section is used between the catless and catted versions.

IMG_20200629_155642.jpg
IMG_20200629_155818.jpg
IMG_20200629_170153.jpg

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
Got a Bull-X catless dp today and heat wrapped the upper part of it. I was surprised to see that the same upper section is used between the catless and catted versions.

View attachment 178152View attachment 178153View attachment 178155
Curious how the fitment will be on the bull-x. I'm going with either the bull-x or Integrated engineering. Very similar, but bull-x is on sale now, don't know if IE will be doing a 4th of July sale. Quality looks nice in your pictures.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Curious how the fitment will be on the bull-x. I'm going with either the bull-x or Integrated engineering. Very similar, but bull-x is on sale now, don't know if IE will be doing a 4th of July sale. Quality looks nice in your pictures.
I had one on my 16 GTI and the fitment was perfect. This one feels exactly the same. If you're in the US, EMD Auto can order you any of the Bull-X or HG-Motorsport stuff. Since I wanted a catless dp, they ordered it from Germany for me. Only took about 3.5 weeks to my door which isn't bad considering it was a special order in the middle of a pandemic

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Shopdap box showed up today with DSG and Haldex servce kits. Should knock them out in the next week. Hit 40k tomorrow. Oil change is tomorrow.

20200629_190613.jpg

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I had one on my 16 GTI and the fitment was perfect. This one feels exactly the same. If you're in the US, EMD Auto can order you any of the Bull-X or HG-Motorsport stuff. Since I wanted a catless dp, they ordered it from Germany for me. Only took about 3.5 weeks to my door which isn't bad considering it was a special order in the middle of a pandemic
Good to know, thanks for the feedback and information.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Some ebay paddle shifters. Figured its wotth the 20 bucks to try them out. Fit and finish is really good.
20200629_194048.jpg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
GT1 shift knob from sportshifters.com. Beautifully finished with good weight to it.
Although I am looking forward to fitting it, I will need to wait for a morning when I can focus on it and not sweat all over my interior!
View attachment 178354
It's a ten minute job, the longest part will be getting your shift ring surround off if you haven't before.