GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Mk7jorge_310

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7 gti
not car parts but got my plaid mask today.

Attachments

• 20200627_164540.jpg
    20200627_164540.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
I got the legit speeds plate re-locator and rubber license plate frames from amazon for $15.... but I don't have my mk7.5... yet......

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
It's the Cerma engine treatment. Expensive but worth it and it's a one time treatment.

https://www.cermastore.com/treatments.html

Can you elaborate on your experiences? Before and after results, etc?

I've known about cerma and other similar treatments for a long time. It seems to make sense in theory, but that it actually works is a very highly contested subject. Every vid or forum thread review I've ever seen quickly devolves into a lot of upset people calling each other shills or idiots. Lol.

Cerma has a whole line of magic juice, iirc. Engine, turbo, gas, etc.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

I've known about cerma and other similar treatments for a long time. It seems to make sense in theory, but that it actually works is a very highly contested subject. Every vid or forum thread review I've ever seen quickly devolves into a lot of upset people calling each other shills or idiots. Lol.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/tapping.371543/

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

The only thing I can say is my engine had the clatter or tapping as some call it and after adding the Cerma engine treatment it doesn't. It's just quiet. I can tell you that Cerma's AC treatment when installed in my home AC you could actually hear it when the treatment got to the compressor. It immediately became quieter. The arguments stemmed from people claiming it was altering the oil which it isn't. It's a treatment that coats parts. I actually bought it for Twist with the promise that he would pay me back if it quieted his motor. He paid me back.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI