GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
42DD O2 sensor

083898D9-5BBF-4539-87B4-B0D3A5A81EE2.jpeg

Anyone have an Idea what that brown packet is??

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
42DD O2 sensor

View attachment 176398

Anyone have an Idea what that brown packet is??
you know how everyone usually gives sourpatch or Gummy bears With parts purchase?

That’s pixie sticks, enjoy.

Pretty sure it’s a type of anti-seize for the O2 treads.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Imagine eating it thinking its 42DD candy lmaoo

FEDEX JUST DROPPED IT OFF :LOL:
CTS CATTED DP

Ordered it Sunday night. Order was made Monday and shipped same day. Got it in two days (Wednesday). It went across the U.S.! Forsure the fastest shipping Ive experienced with any purchase during covid. Purchased off CTS website

The downpipe is pretty light and looks fantastic! Cant wait to install it Monday. I hope no CEL as Im staying stock tune

42F89145-A8E8-49FA-9668-0E427D71C4EA.jpeg
’s

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Pretty sure it’s a type of anti-seize for the O2 treads.

Make sure to put some on the threads. If not it's a BI**** to get off. You might need to adjust it (y)

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
thanks for the heads up. Ima bring that to a shop that works on all kinds of VW. Im sure they seen this before but I’ll definitely let them know

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
0610201806.jpg

New shift knob that doesn't heat up to 142 nonillion degrees K during the summer while my car sits outside at work, like the previous bfi knob did. It's quite a bit heavier too, which is nice.

Am now trying to decide if the dg superpin is worth doing.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Imagine eating it thinking its 42DD candy lmaoo

FEDEX JUST DROPPED IT OFF :LOL:
CTS CATTED DP

Ordered it Sunday night. Order was made Monday and shipped same day. Got it in two days (Wednesday). It went across the U.S.! Forsure the fastest shipping Ive experienced with any purchase during covid. Purchased off CTS website

The downpipe is pretty light and looks fantastic! Cant wait to install it Monday. I hope no CEL as Im staying stock tune

View attachment 176401’s
You're gonna need the Vibrant J Spacer to get rid of the CEL. Install it pointed straight up with the medium insert

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A quick follow-up on the AMS DP I sent off for ceramic. Bonehead Performance coated the inside and out of the primary DP, the catted mid-pipe was coated outside so the cat wouldn't be damaged. Before assembling the heat shield back on I sanded and polished the raised letters. Super happy with the results, cant wait to install it this weekend.

Man that DP is actually beautiful.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Where does this go? Is it a replacement for an existing piece? Not sure i've heard of a subframe harmonic balancer before.
Here is the thread on it.
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...c-damper-from-the-audi-a3-saloon-2013.369369/

There is a fun winding road with uneven dips near my house I tested out on where my 245/35r19s rub if I'm a little bit too aggressive. I'd say it helped a bit to make the rear sound more solid? My car is on DG springs, has hotchkis RSB w/ Moog endlinks. My wife couldnt tell the difference, but thats also not saying a lot. Took all of 3 minutes to install and cost me about $50 shipped.
1591894572457.png

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
I received my Plastic Carbon Fiber Mirror covers yesterday and today I received the rear X brace stress bar.
will be posting picks once installed :cool:

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Cobb AP came today! :D

Cobb Accessport.jpg

Last edited: