GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
nah shes really cool about it all. I mean I know it could be way way way way way worse. She doesn't care. I care more about spending money on car parts then her. But it is my money lol

You sir, have your priorities straight. Chicks may come and go, but car parts are forever. Until you sell them and buy other car parts.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I still haven't decided on the DSG tune. That's another $400.

If you're happy with the DSG tune you have now I wouldn't get it. Plus wouldn't it be $400 plus the EQT DSG tune or does EQT give you their DSG tune just for getting it added to the AP? You don't want the Cobb DSG tune.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If you're happy with the DSG tune you have now I wouldn't get it. Plus wouldn't it be $400 plus the EQT DSG tune or does EQT give you their DSG tune just for getting it added to the AP? You don't want the Cobb DSG tune.

It would be just the $400 to upgrade the AP so it can flash the TCU. I think I'll stick to the DSG tune I have right now.

jrg

wrenching in place
3EF7125C-A73D-43D9-BAF6-A0E2098F5D0F.jpeg

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Lower control arms for my TDI, I want to feel special as I rip through the city streets and on ramps going exactly or just under the speed limit so as to maximize fuel economy.

And a box of OEM goodies including fog light housings, replacements for all the one-time-use hardware that will be removed when the arms and aluminum subframe get installed, and an infuriating amount of money worth of repair wires for some retrofits... I normally order the pins from various overseas vendors and terminate the wires myself but everything is taking forever to ship with our current world situation, and I'm impatient.
IMG_20200410_175108.jpgIMG_20200410_175342.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
IMG_20200410_151905.jpg

Got tired of the stock chrome tips always being dirty...

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Anyone with the hatch pop kit, looking for info. Does it "break in"? Seems to be pretty hard to put down and opens lot harder. I think I read someone say use 1 oem and aftermarket but then ill have a 35$ part in a box lol