GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Picked up some magnetic paddle shifter switches off AliExpress. The click is so satisfying, can’t wait to try them on the car.

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Picked up some magnetic paddle shifter switches off AliExpress. The click is so satisfying, can’t wait to try them on the car.
Let us know what you think of them, my buddy got a mk8 DSG and depending on the price they might be a really nice gift.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Picked up a set of Mk6 Jetta rear door check straps for the fronts of the GTI; my gf's number one mod request has been "can you do something about these doors, why is there no stop in between 'too narrow to squeeze out' and 'wide the fuck open'?" so hopefully this can address that with the second position tab. All the DIYs point to the "B" part being used and the ones that showed up are "A", so hopefully there's not much difference between them... if anyone has any insight there, lmk!

IMG_0319.jpeg
IMG_0320.jpeg

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
my gf's number one mod request has been "can you do something about these doors, why is there no stop in between 'too narrow to squeeze out' and 'wide the fuck open'?"
Tell her to lose weight... 😂

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I'd be very interested in hearing your feedback after install.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...-your-mk7-today.316916/page-3050#post-8067905

Installation is pretty easy, although it is a little more involved than switching out the stock paddles. The paddles now have a very tactile click when pulled, it's like using a mechanical keyboard. There are two audible clicks when you pull and release the paddle, I think it's cool, but it made my wife roll her eyes when she first heard it. The paddles get moved further away from the wheel, which is fine with me, but it could be an issue if you have small hands.

All in all, for $86, I think it's well worth it.

Kushdaiin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R, MK7 GSW SEL
While I’ve always wanted to turn the wagon into an R, I’ve probably done just enough at this point to make it an R-Line, which would normally have me rolling my eyes. However, since there’s no such thing as an R-Line wagon in the states I though it might be fun to brand the wagon. Besides, the chances of me actually turning it into a full R are very slim.

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2366.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2368.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 22

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP