GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Thanks for the link. Using air and I have filters already on my compressor.

I also got some JB weld epoxy for the crack in my sunroof surround. After that is cured and sanded, I may attempt to re-clear it, not sure. I have bad peel directly in front of the roof. Probably have to sand the whole thing, paint it black again and then clear it.
I have peel all the way across now. Only about a half inch, but it keeps getting bigger.

oneb1t

Car(s)
MK7 103kW 2013
VW Virtual cockpit mirrorlink from https://github.com/OneB1t/VcMOSTRenderMqb
obrázek_2024-05-30_110831042.png

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Well since I need to replace my upper timing cover and reseal the cam cover (boring parts not shown) I decided it was a good time to go bigger and do the mk8 PCV retrofit.
IMG_8751.JPEG

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My LA7W paint showed up as well as the half-face respirator from ULINE. Only thing I am waiting on now is the paint booth, delivery was pushed out to Tuesday. I'm sad lol.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Well since I need to replace my upper timing cover and reseal the cam cover (boring parts not shown) I decided it was a good time to go bigger and do the mk8 PCV retrofit.View attachment 305554
Is that a Zage 76r bought directly from them since there is no coating on the housing and what do they charge if so, I think Arashi usually discount to 1600?

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Is that a Zage 76r bought directly from them since there is no coating on the housing and what do they charge if so, I think Arashi usually discount to 1600?
It is a Zage 770. $1575 shipped. Came with all the install parts as well.

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Nice, but they dont seem to advertise that one. Did you contact them to order?
Yeah; Elma at Zage was super responsive and answered all my questions.

Also, turbo shipped a week after I ordered it. And arrived within a day of shipping.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
IMG_3307.jpeg

Came back from vacation to find that my rear brake lines were finally delivered, and the 2 fitting for the mk8 PCV swap came in.