GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Ordered this lugnuts as the ones that came with the studs are 17mm, and the only impact socket I was able to get to work only have a few thousands of clearance. Other than that one I have a Husky 17mm that will barely fit as well. I thought about doing a conversion from 14x1.5 to 12x1.5 but I used red loctite and don't want to deal with that mess right now. There are a few companies that have them out, Amazon only sells the 4 piece as lock nuts, but from what I could tell, they look just the same. The set of 20 was $65 after a discount before shipping, which was only $6 for two-day delivery.

1691890335320.jpeg

1691890350597.jpeg

1691890360369.jpeg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Ordered this lugnuts as the ones that came with the studs are 17mm, and the only impact socket I was able to get to work only have a few thousands of clearance. Other than that one I have a Husky 17mm that will barely fit as well. I thought about doing a conversion from 14x1.5 to 12x1.5 but I used red loctite and don't want to deal with that mess right now. There are a few companies that have them out, Amazon only sells the 4 piece as lock nuts, but from what I could tell, they look just the same. The set of 20 was $65 after a discount before shipping, which was only $6 for two-day delivery.

View attachment 288198

View attachment 288199

View attachment 288200
Pb blaster soaking overnight has accidentally removed my red Loctite stud conversions before.

Was trying to take my front calipers off and a few studs started moving the next morning

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MQB_7.5R

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Golf R(s)
Got some engine bay goodies in the mail today. ECS Tuning Carbon Fuse and Battery Covers, Racingline oil housing and dipstick, and Integrated Engineering Intake with carbon cover. Waiting on my carbon EQT engine cover and the engine bay should be about complete.
IMG_2540.jpeg
IMG_2541.jpeg
IMG_2543.jpeg
DC18E09D-FFF2-4BC7-A376-C68034F97612.jpeg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Be careful with that battery cover - @EpicTech can attest to that. Fire risk if I remember correctly.
Yep. Actual flames. Same ECS CF Battery cover. Mine was a little self inflicted because my cobb intake did not allow the lid cover to sit flush.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Another in my list of who cares items:

CT DMV test. Every two years $20 they hook up a tester to the OBD and check for codes. They are supposed to visual the cat but it never left the ground.

6 years 60K miles and for me it's a perfect DD. Still on the way to becoming the best car I have ever owned.

Mud