GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

RuffledJersey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 S DSG
Got it here: Agoztech with free shipping in four days. (Should be even quicker for you since they ship from NC.)

Bought the USB-C cable even though our connection is USB-A since it was cheaper and more future-proof.

If you need more than one, they sell a two-pack for a better price through Wally World.
Just wanted to circle back to this as I cannot recommend this cable. After about 7 months, it will no longer provide a connection to CarPlay (it connects and then cancels every time no matter the phone). Other cables work fine.

I contacted the manufacturer and found out they only offer a ridiculously short 30 day warranty. So I will not buying any more of their products.

Maximum Bob

Passed Driver's Ed
Direct from Lithuania...
PXL_20220720_184957496.MP.jpg

I prefer these to the Mojo mats, they're a lot more subtle.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/352888759144

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
careful with your front bumper with these going up. you will almost definitely scrape...
I built ramps with stacked and screwed 2x10s, got the tape measure out to make sure each platform is long enough to avoid this. IIRC I wound up with ~18" per "level", and cut each end of the board at a 45 to be a little less brutal on the drive up.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
I built ramps with stacked and screwed 2x10s, got the tape measure out to make sure each platform is long enough to avoid this. IIRC I wound up with ~18" per "level", and cut each end of the board at a 45 to be a little less brutal on the drive up.
I got race ramps they're expensive but worth it and paid for themselves when I had to do some quick work under my mk6 but ive since got an oil extractor so now they're kind of for emergencies. I did back up on to them when I did my diffuser install to have the car higher up in the air which was cool...

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Why if custom did you do 51 offset
For me, that would be optimal without needing any mod, it will be at the same location on the fender as an 8.5 et45. I am searching for a 9 et 48, the Audi Rotors come in that size, but if I am going to pay that much for OEM wheels, might as well get something I truly like custom. I have the Motegi MR147 CM7 on 18-8.5 et42 and they barely rub on hard dips without the fender mod. His wheels, as long as they clear the strut will not rub at all.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
For me, that would be optimal without needing any mod, it will be at the same location on the fender as an 8.5 et45. I am searching for a 9 et 48, the Audi Rotors come in that size, but if I am going to pay that much for OEM wheels, might as well get something I truly like custom. I have the Motegi MR147 CM7 on 18-8.5 et42 and they barely rub on hard dips without the fender mod. His wheels, as long as they clear the strut will not rub at all.
But if you want to put anything wider than 245 in the back, it will rub on the fuel filler