GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I got one too, but I DIY’d the install. Can I get compensated for mental anguish? 😩

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Received what Matt says is likely my final 93 file. Don’t wanna push it on pump with fuel quality variances. That means the real fun begins on e95 soon.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yep. Wife got one for her Tiguan. That’s weird since she still well inside factory warranty.
I haven’t gotten one at all. Have a 2020 GTI and 2020 gli

I’m already experiencing coolant loss. But it’s so small and insignificant but it’s obviously still a problem

I’m planning on waiting till the last minute before my warranties are up and hopefully I get the latest latest revision that won’t suck

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

I’m already experiencing coolant loss. But it’s so small and insignificant but it’s obviously still a problem

I’m planning on waiting till the last minute before my warranties are up and hopefully I get the latest latest revision that won’t suck
rookie mistake.

All the revisions suck.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R

I had mine replaced at about 23,000 miles under power train in November 2020. I have 33000 miles now and I noticed the coolant level dropped a little. I can smell it, can’t see it yet. I’m keeping an eye out. I have a feeling the tech who did mine did some short cuts. I may be wrong, but considering he had no qualms about crushing my side skirts, I doubt his work was any better. This is why I ended up in the business. 🤦🏻‍♂️

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yes typo. My local stations are consistently e75ish.

Nice! Local station here is almost always e80

what’s cool, next to the price display lcd thingy on the pump is another display thingy that’ll tell u the current ethanol %
Highest around me was 84…I was actually impressed