GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Figure at some point I’ll either NEED to build one or WANT to build one…so when a good donor comes your way with a price you can’t refuse you jump on it.
Score!
$300 for the block including crank, pistons/rods and balance shafts
Silly score!

Mufasakoji

Ready to race!
Bought some different badges from etsy. Figured it'd be cheaper than trying to paint them myself or sending them to get powder coated.

20220228_204205.jpg

FooDogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S 6MT
Oh nice Haldex UOA...never seen one. I've got them for the DSG and oil since car was new.
Thx. Fluid was getting dark, no shavings in filter, lab results reassuring, watching for wear and tear towing.
C383808C-FD2B-4448-835B-ECDD367F6532.jpeg

Figure I'll do one on the MT and r.diff/front bezel oils when those come due again.
DSG is closest analog at 40k

D4A58FB4-4CBF-4B17-AEAE-2D2C8C54ED49.jpeg

There's no actual schedule but did them all at about 30, and thinking again at 80 or so.

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thank's, it's a completely stock interior, other than the phone dock. I'm a longtime VAG buyer. I avoid sunroofs, so no SE for me. Originally bought 18 S to avoid sunroof, then the Rabbit came out. S became son's college grad present, bought the Rabbit. A little jealous of Canadian Rabbits, so we're all a little jealous of someone elses car. lol.

canadian 2019 rabbit was perhaps the best value in a GTI in the whole world, ever??? For the equivalent of like 25K USD you could get a GTI with performance pack, fender, DCC, plaid seats, kessy and lighting package with no sunroof.

Insane

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
canadian 2019 rabbit was perhaps the best value in a GTI in the whole world, ever??? For the equivalent of like 25K USD you could get a GTI with performance pack, fender, DCC, plaid seats, kessy and lighting package with no sunroof.

Insane
That's my car except I also got the sunroof. Bomb.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
16466015832801830317351022199849.jpg

Harness, and a sacrificial audi q5 mirror with area view in the mail. Need ideas how to mount the mirror cameras. I was thinking to 3dprint something and have the camera sticking out of the bottom a little as it appears it needs to be pointing to the rear of the car.

Any ideas... gonna need them. Building stuff, designing cad is way beyond my pay grade

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
View attachment 241492

Harness, and a sacrificial audi q5 mirror with area view in the mail. Need ideas how to mount the mirror cameras. I was thinking to 3dprint something and have the camera sticking out of the bottom a little as it appears it needs to be pointing to the rear of the car.

Any ideas... gonna need them. Building stuff, designing cad is way beyond my pay grade
I can try to put something together for you. Shoot me a message if you want to get together.