GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Braille G20S and Mele mount. Fit and finish on the mount is flawless and Mitch was a pleasure to deal with. I havenā€™t weighed it yet, but it should shave off a little over 30lbs.

8C3E71D4-CD8E-433F-9D16-F29BFA5579EF.jpeg

26758756-620D-43ED-ADE6-70B52933F1DC.jpeg

59E94473-3A46-4D24-A71E-B4A225610ABF.jpeg

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Got a Vibrant 17930 to take the drone from the new DP. Itā€™s my low budget fix until Iā€™m ready for a full CBE.

oh and I also got a J spacer to try and get rid of the CEL. If it doesnā€™t work I guess Iā€™ll just go STG 2.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Do you guys have keyless? It killed my Lipo battery. It was Antigravity 12 ATX20.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Can I get details on the mount? Where did you get it, how much was it?

I got it directly from Mitch at Mele Design Firm. It is $155 with the texture black coating.

Oh man G20, even lighter/smaller! I went G30.

Itā€™s actually a ā€œG20Sā€ which is the G30 internals in the G20 case. When I get a chance Iā€™ll weigh it, but it should be lighter than the G30 but a bit heavier than the G20.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Freshly packaged APR catch can kit, never been an APR boy other than my apr stage 1 on the GLIā€¦ (oh and the boost tapšŸ˜‚) but damn this think is definitely very nicely built and packaged with care.
7BD0C518-F5AF-4028-98CE-30CA2DA11695.jpeg

Also for those guys needing Just the plate (whenever APR can keep the full kit on shelves and will to sell separate) hereā€™s the part number for the plate. *each part of the kits separately bagged and given isolated part numbers so Iā€™m guessing they do plan to piece out the kits at some point : hose kit, catch can W/bracket, top plate .

F71DDC04-4BBE-437C-86B7-39D34C20CB8F.jpeg

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Freshly packaged APR catch can kit, never been an APR boy other than my apr stage 1 on the GLIā€¦ (oh and the boost tapšŸ˜‚) but damn this think is definitely very nicely built and packaged with care.
View attachment 230215

Also for those guys needing Just the plate (whenever APR can keep the full kit on shelves and will to sell separate) hereā€™s the part number for the plate. *each part of the kits separately bagged and given isolated part numbers so Iā€™m guessing they do plan to piece out the kits at some point : hose kit, catch can W/bracket, top plate .

View attachment 230216

If I was going to buy a CC this would be it. Excited to see what you think after a few thousand miles.

Even if it doesnā€™t work all that well, itā€™s still a great looking piece of kit lol

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
If I was going to buy a CC this would be it. Excited to see what you think after a few thousand miles.

Even if it doesnā€™t work all that well, itā€™s still a great looking piece of kit lol
Yeah I got it really cause Iā€™m about to turn the car up to over 30psi and was already dealing with what smelled to be some blow by with the oem unit at 43k, (never had smoke but I also spray and solid dose of meth on the car)

Carbon wise I didnā€™t really care since the meth being on the car.