GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
AWE Tuning Track Edition arrived. Can't wait to install on Saturday morning. Time to end these puny exhaust tips and let my people hear the great sounding pipes of Waaaah! come raining down on them every morning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My buddy just sold his 19 quatrafolio after owning for 3 months. He loved and hated the car, in typical Alfa fashion, it was uncomfortable and new rattles and squeaks daily. By 19,000 miles of pampered life, it was falling apart.

He bought a 19 M5 and loves it.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
That good smelling washer fluid… the entire bottle is in German so I’ll have to do some googling to find the dilution rate lol.

Edit: Is it not a concentrate? :eek:

73975473-13A1-46DA-A552-7E68EBBE804F.jpeg

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
My buddy just sold his 19 quatrafolio after owning for 3 months. He loved and hated the car, in typical Alfa fashion, it was uncomfortable and new rattles and squeaks daily. By 19,000 miles of pampered life, it was falling apart.

He bought a 19 M5 and loves it.
Your buddy has excellent taste.

On a related noted I've never NOT had a love/hate relationship with my cars.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I know some people who demand original parts only on thier cars but this is a whole new level.

How much did a 1L bottle run you?
This is the only fluid I put in mine also. Once you get that smell you can’t go back to peasant swill. Plus, some of the products out there can damage the nozzles.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
That good smelling washer fluid… the entire bottle is in German so I’ll have to do some googling to find the dilution rate lol.

Edit: Is it not a concentrate? :eek:

View attachment 225588
4 parts water to one bottle. I usually just mix the whole batch in a gallon jug and store what I don’t use.