GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Any issues with airing up from completely aired out? Does it have enough pressure to fill all four corners? I've only ever used a four gallon before. Doesn't list the max PSI on their website that I can find..
Nope. Recovered quickly as well, with the airlift manifold the pump runs every time anyway.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Any reason why you’re swapping the pcv aos thingy?

I plan on swapping mine at least every 3 years myself

For what its worth, its so easy, and the -BL revision seems to truly work the best.... I had a really early one (-AG)

Having the PCV system working well is so important for these cars, why not really.... at least once, mine has almost 45k miles

Im also gonna tune it, finally... better safe than sorry for me....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
5945DED4-156C-4616-8693-AB2666503541.jpeg
Just came in! Thanks @GTI Jake

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Is yours sagging or is it preventative?

Mines been on for a month and doesn't sag. I think some of the sag related issues people post about are probably install-related but I'm not the exhaust expert.
Mine isn’t sagging at all. But the way gravity works, I feel like it would be the best preventative decision I’ve made since 2009.

it’s a good bit of weight that should be supported by a hanger IMO. It would be dumb not to get this done. No offense to you.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Mine isn’t sagging at all. But the way gravity works, I feel like it would be the best preventative decision I’ve made since 2009.

it’s a good bit of weight that should be supported by a hanger IMO. It would be dumb not to get this done. No offense to you.
Congrats on your implants.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion