GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Is it super fast? I hope that it is.
Lol not yet. Fast is subjective, I had a dsm that made 465 awhp back in 07 so at its current level this car isn’t necessarily impressive. It will get better with revisions and I expect it to be a different animal altogether on some corn.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Lol not yet. Fast is subjective, I had a dsm that made 465 awhp back in 07 so at its current level this car isn’t necessarily impressive. It will get better with revisions and I expect it to be a different animal altogether on some corn.
I’ve got duals maps from him for my is38 hybrid, we made and “travel/just in case” map for 91 non meth and we just limited it to 25psi to redline with like 5-6 degrees of timing, it’s smooth and calm. But still quite a bit faster than a stage 2.

Then we have one we are working on still and I’m still on stock sensors, so it’s 29 psi to redline with 13-14 degrees up top right now, with just e48 and meth... now that map very fast and aggressive when you spool it up, lol. Just with the tune still not done since I don’t have the MPI installed still or the sensors it’s still night and day between the 2 maps.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Coilovers!