GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
VCDS Cable, DG Springs, Strut kits with all new bolts and bearings. Factory rear window sun shades for the little dude. Next week hopefully some VMR v810's with PS4's.

Last edited:

dannyboi88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
White Mk7.5 GTI
Received the pop trunk Kit today, anyone has any thoughts or opinion about this. Bought it last week since it was on special but then I did some research and some people have mixed feelings about it.

1605831459319.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Received the pop trunk Kit today, anyone has any thoughts or opinion about this. Bought it last week since it was on special but then I did some research and some people have mixed feelings about it.

View attachment 193300
Love mine! Have had it on for over a year and still performs perfectly

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
20201119_093103.jpg

Finally got these, so this, Powerflex Hybrid dogbone, ethanol sensor, Autotech hpfp and flex tune going in

I'm finally done after this.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

View attachment 193300
I bought the USP one because the ECS was said to be too powerful. No regrets.

VAG Parts Bin

Go Kart Champion
I would love to do something like this but want the ability to close it remotely as well. The power open/close function is one of two things I like about my wife's CRV (the other being the BRIGHT BSM lights in the mirrors).

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

View attachment 193300
love mine, unless your a very weak person who can't shut a trunk, there is nothing to complain about :) the springs are bigger to Pop it open and some ppl complain about it being harder to shut, you get used to it after a bit