GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
So what exhaust do you use with it? Does anyone make a center exit for the gti ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
So what exhaust do you use with it? Does anyone make a center exit for the gti ?

I'm doing muffler delete and going custom exhaust. Not sure regarding GTI. Paul at DAP had center exit exhaust on his GTI.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
They look like the Team Dynamics

The VWR wheels are made by team dynamics. I really like that set in your pic with thre writing on the lip. Then with a VW center cap everythings [emoji106]

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
The VWR wheels are made by team dynamics. I really like that set in your pic with thre writing on the lip. Then with a VW center cap everythings [emoji106]

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Yep exactly, that's why I would go for the TD version

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Yep exactly, that's why I would go for the TD version

Already HAVE.....for summers..:p

& the Five spoke for winters....:D

Plus I like to support local (UK) companies if I can....:cool:

& TD confirmed to me only diff is the radius seat (ball lug), no lip recessed writing (just a sticker) between their alloy & the version they make for VWR...

Angler

So obviously I am a noob. However I noticed in your info/sig you have a 2017 GTI. However when I go to the Cobb website it's not showing that the tuner is available yet for 17 models. I'm sure this had been discussed but still working my way through all the info. What am I missing or guide me to the correct area.

defcon5

Ready to race!
Golf R does not come with spare in US. I found a new spare local advert online. It was correct in size but I do not know if it will fit over brakes or other clearance problem.... $25 and I take a chance and take it home,,,IMG_20170311_114156138.jpg it fit :)

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Cup holder, door, etc. rubberized mats. Not all pieces fit 2017 GTI, but whatever

Can you show them installed?