GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Will_

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Got my Eurosport camber kit and euro linear Eibach Pro-Kit springs in. Can't wait to swap out the VWR springs and SuperPro camber plates.

What’s the reason for the switch? I’m running APR springs, B8s and Superpro camber plates right now. I love the handling but can be a little noisy. Have been thinking about rebuilding from scratch if I’m honest.

blaqsheep

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
What’s the reason for the switch? I’m running APR springs, B8s and Superpro camber plates right now. I love the handling but can be a little noisy. Have been thinking about rebuilding from scratch if I’m honest.
Just rode too harsh on the street. Don't know if it was a combination of the plates and soft/low springs, but I got tired of all the "pothole explosions" and wanted something more comfortable. Gained some ride height which is what I wanted and now the ride is a lot more compliant on road imperfections. Have yet to toss the car into some corners but at the same rebound setting, the Eibach springs seem stiffer but in a good way.

Cuzoe

Go Kart Champion
Proper crash bar... tried to save money and order from eBay, was supposedly the right part number, but it's shorter than my factory one 🤦🏿‍♂️
IMG_20200912_141639.jpg

New, proper one...
IMG_20200916_214019.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
IS38 from shopdap.
20200917_184356.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Why not FCP Euro?
Reasons. But really though, the warranty thing here isn't that big of a deal to me as I *believe* IHI will warranty it anyway for at least a year (checking on this)...I like to support the DAP folks. I get some stuff from FCP, good place and yes the lifetime warranty thing is v. good.