GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Stoptech rotors> calipers are direct bolt on. You need custom brake lines, and a set of brake pads.
I used:
Rotors: Stoptech Part # 126.33144SKT (includes left and right) These are slotted rotors
pads: Hawk HPS Part# HAW HB453F.585
Brake lines:
email Chris@techna-fit.com and ask for the below. They were $50 + $9 shipping handling and he can do SS if you request. You can also use stock Macan lines but they're more expensive new and you have to ziptie them, so why? They can make them in SS.

Need 24" custom brake lines.
Hard line side 2016 Audi S3.
Needs the fitting to secure line to the knuckle.
Caliper side 2014 Audi S4.

^ I pulled that from the thread that talks about the retrofit - I had Techna-fit sleeve my lines in red, but if you want to just see the stainless line as-is, just ask for clear.
NOTE: Be sure to fully bleed your brakes after all the hardware is on, I had to do the whole process twice.

Bleeding order: Right rear, left rear, right front, left front.

Thank you for that super detailed post! Awesome 😎. This will be a huge help.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
A lower engine mount and dogbone replacement. It seems not many people have tried it, (and the piece looks gorgeous) so I'm game to see how it does.
haven't swapped mine out yet....subb'd and waiting for your feedback on it.

Nissanskylinen1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 R w/DCC & Nav
Spare tire and Jack w/Toolkit from an Audi A3 via LKQ scrap yard. $200 CAD all in.

Attachments

• 7AE8374A-0C75-4DA5-BE2B-F7B312897C89.jpg
    7AE8374A-0C75-4DA5-BE2B-F7B312897C89.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 117

Tim2K20GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Got a set of Goodyear Eagle Exhilarates. My GTI is new but I don't like the stock wheels and tires. I figured that I'd just go ahead and replace both of them now and sell the stock ones while they're still almost brand new.

Attachments

• tires.jpg
    tires.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Just got the 034 Turbo Inlet and hose. I've only had the car for a few weeks and already got a drop in filter and removed the snow guard, but this is my first bolt on upgrade. Both look much nicer than the stock plastic ones. Might throw it on today since it's nice out.
IMG_0204.jpeg

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
When I got my GTI I told myself I wasnt lowering the car’s suspension. And guess what I couldnt resist that ugly gap anymore.

Driver Gear Springs aka known as DG springs. Drops the GTI .75 ****

I also bought some Audi TT rear pads so I dont get reverse rake. Coming in Friday.
Love the color of these springs. Gonna go well with my MNB GTI. INSTALL IS SATURDAY
E546EBBC-B114-4E1F-96F3-64780793FC0A.jpeg
260C453D-D78A-4343-8188-F74EF79EE64A.jpeg

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
When I got my GTI I told myself I wasnt lowering the car’s suspension. And guess what I couldnt resist that ugly gap anymore.

Driver Gear Springs aka known as DG springs. Drops the GTI .75 ****

I also bought some Audi TT rear pads so I dont get reverse rake. Coming in Friday.
Nice! I've been running DG Springs now for about 1.5 years and I'm still very happy with them. You can visually lessen the gap even more with wider wheels/tires or with spacers.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Got my power folding mirror set and my CAN Gateway extender off Ali. Great quality for $175, hopefully they work just as well. Just waiting on my door controllers so I can do the install.