GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

VWnewb

Car(s)
Golf sportwagen
Upgraded turbo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Holy crap, itā€™s a factory option!!! https://corbeau.com/sportline-rrx/
yeah they just released on Thursday and Iā€™ve been dreaming of getting customs made but the cost for custom upholstery is soo much I didnā€™t see that mod close in my future... so when these popped I called and Ordered first thing on Friday morning šŸ˜‚ heaters/sliders/brackets bumped them up to $1,450

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
yeah they just released on Thursday and Iā€™ve been dreaming of getting customs made but the cost for custom upholstery is soo much I didnā€™t see that mod close in my future... so when these popped I called and Ordered first thing on Friday morning šŸ˜‚ heaters/sliders/brackets bumped them up to $1,450

These just went straight to the top of my wishlist, so cool. Probably will just go for the lumbar support though.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
These just went straight to the top of my wishlist, so cool. Probably will just go for the lumbar support though.
yeah I really wanted (need) that but wasnā€™t keep on the hand pump always being there... it did make me realize thatā€™s a good idea for a (inflatable) so Iā€™m just going to get a yard of the Clark plaid and make a removable lumbar pillow or
When I do need it

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Just a tease of whatā€™s waiting back at home for me to open! I cannot wait to see them šŸ¤£
Would their optional heaters work with our factory wiring?

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Fire extinguisher bracket from Kap Industries for the Alltrack finally showed up yesterday, got that installed in a few minutes.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
yeah I really wanted (need) that but wasnā€™t keep on the hand pump always being there... it did make me realize thatā€™s a good idea for a (inflatable) so Iā€™m just going to get a yard of the Clark plaid and make a removable lumbar pillow or
When I do need it
do you have a plan for the airbag sensors? Those seats are incredible