GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

WagenWizard

Ready to race!
Got these today. Up next... Bilstein b8s and Golf R RSB.
IMG_20200710_180725.jpg

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
How much? 😂

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
A package from FedEx, things are not looking good based on the box... so yes, as expected 😩
Is this the push I need to go MIB 2.5 🤔
MIB 2.5 uses the same trim, so you'd have to re-buy it anyway.

I've considered it but it's sooo expensive. really don't think it's worth it having already paid once for a MIB2 retrofit. But I"m definitely curious if you do it!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
How much? 😂
This was around $450
It will run me about $1600 to go MIB 2.5 (minus whatever, if anything, I get back from the seller/FedEx for this)
MIB 2.5 uses the same trim, so you'd have to re-buy it anyway.

I've considered it but it's sooo expensive. really don't think it's worth it having already paid once for a MIB2 retrofit. But I"m definitely curious if you do it!
Maybe... this was part of my master money losing strategy to have had nearly every MIB/screen combination available for the Mk7, haha.
I've gone from 5.6" MIB I Non-Nav > 6.5" MIB II Non-Nav > 6.5" MIB II Nav > 8" Matte Screen
I would now skip the install part of 8" Glass Screen but I could still say I had it before going 9.2" MIB 2.5 Nav... which we could call the Final Form.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
This was around $450
It will run me about $1600 to go MIB 2.5 (minus whatever, if anything, I get back from the seller/FedEx for this)

Maybe... this was part of my master money losing strategy to have had nearly every MIB/screen combination available for the Mk7, haha.
I've gone from 5.6" MIB I Non-Nav > 6.5" MIB II Non-Nav > 6.5" MIB II Nav > 8" Matte Screen
I would now skip the install part of 8" Glass Screen but I could still say I had it before going 9.2" MIB 2.5 Nav... which we could call the Final Form.
😂😂

Well if it makes you feel any better I've done almost the exact same thing.

5.6" non-nav > 6.5" non-nav > 8" matte nav > 8" glass non-nav > 8" glass nav

I learn best from trial and error lol

edstigator

Car(s)
2019 Golf R 6Spd
Dkm stage 3 twin disc clutch for my 19 R arrived this week. Just picked the car back up from the shop. Noticeable difference over the stock lol. So far so good, clatter isn’t as bad as I was expecting but hoping it dies down With time. Looking forward to getting out of the break in period so I can have some fun.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Picked up a new trolley jack. Honestly my old AC Delco one was just sketch AF, didn’t trust it at all. Also grabbed a digital tire gauge.

1B1FB49A-C49D-40D1-A726-A4EE9EF1734A.jpeg

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
New shift knob, Craven Speed.

Attachments

• 20200708_173543.jpg
    20200708_173543.jpg
    938.8 KB · Views: 105

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
Picked up a new trolley jack. Honestly my old AC Delco one was just sketch AF, didn’t trust it at all. Also grabbed a digital tire gauge.

View attachment 179292
I got this one but in black a couple of month ago. Love it.
I also loved the HF jack stands I picked up too until this week's recall 😂.
Enjoy!