GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Which springs? Wondering about rubbing issues with those meaty 245s.

I like my tires thicc, like my women. 🍐

Revo, which are re-badged Eibach Euro linear springs. Drops right around 1" in front and 3/4" in rear.
Since the rims are 8", they don't poke quite as much as 8.5" rims. Crossing my fingers, but my car sits pretty high in front and going by the eye test, they should fit.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I like my tires thicc, like my women. 🍐

Revo, which are re-badged Eibach Euro linear springs. Drops right around 1" in front and 3/4" in rear.
Since the rims are 8", they don't poke quite as much as 8.5" rims. Crossing my fingers, but my car sits pretty high in front and going by the eye test, they should fit.
Ya should be fine. That wheel fitment is only 10mm more poke than stock GTI wheels.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Not quite the same but with 19x8 et49 235/35/19 Michelin PS4 and the EIbach Euro Linear springs I had to do the front fender screw mod or I'd get rubbing over large dips at speed.

Rajas31

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 MK7 Golf R
New to the forum and first time posting. FedEx delivered both my aFe dry filter and apr intake pipe yesterday.
FD275080-D723-4866-970C-CB47781FC6D7.jpeg

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Brought home new wheels. Again. Good thing I'm not married. Got tired of black wheels, so went for sparkly gunmetal.

Flow One F5 18x8 45 ET with General GMAX AS 245/40/18. Really need to get around to installing those lowering springs.

View attachment 178670

View attachment 178673
I’ve been eyeing these for months now and couldn’t find a car with them let alone a Gti. They look better every time I look at your pictures 👍🏼

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Not quite the same but with 19x8 et49 235/35/19 Michelin PS4 and the EIbach Euro Linear springs I had to do the front fender screw mod or I'd get rubbing over large dips at speed.

Definitely doing the fender screw mod.

I’ve been eyeing these for months now and couldn’t find a car with them let alone a Gti. They look better every time I look at your pictures 👍🏼

Same here. Got tired of waiting and ordered before work on Friday and picked them up that afternoon. It's convenient to live an hour from Tire Rack.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
A aftermarket company needs to come out with lens replacements. Like the mk4’s used to offer glass replacements.
problem is we don't have lens that are easily removable/replaceable unless you have the Reps like RFBs or Eds (i think even eds are sealed up tight).

walker

Go Kart Newbie
Today I brought home...my MKVII GTI!

Well, my wife did anyway. She traded in her 2012 Golf and got a 2020 Iron Blue GTI S. We just snuck in under the wire on the 0% 72 month financing. This is our 4th Golf/GTI. I started with an '03 Golf and currently have a 2012 GTI which I'm hoping to keep alive for another 3 or 4 years, then get an MK8 GTI.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Today I brought home...my MKVII GTI!

Well, my wife did anyway. She traded in her 2012 Golf and got a 2020 Iron Blue GTI S. We just snuck in under the wire on the 0% 72 month financing. This is our 4th Golf/GTI. I started with an '03 Golf and currently have a 2012 GTI which I'm hoping to keep alive for another 3 or 4 years, then get an MK8 GTI.
Congrats! Enjoy it. Great upgrade.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Neuspeed SS brake lines.

20200707_152005.jpg

VWnewb

Car(s)
Golf sportwagen
I was looking for an intake last Thursday and saw this on eBay. I made a low offer, they counter offered , I made another offer and they accepted. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 125

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I was looking for an intake last Thursday and saw this on eBay. I made a low offer, they counter offered , I made another offer and they accepted. What do you guys think?

What was the final price?

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Innovate ethanol sensor gauge kit
20200707_214439.jpg