GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

timmyturbo

I had one on my 16 GTI and the fitment was perfect. This one feels exactly the same. If you're in the US, EMD Auto can order you any of the Bull-X or HG-Motorsport stuff. Since I wanted a catless dp, they ordered it from Germany for me. Only took about 3.5 weeks to my door which isn't bad considering it was a special order in the middle of a pandemic
Good to know, thanks for the feedback and information.

toothofwar

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Some ebay paddle shifters. Figured its wotth the 20 bucks to try them out. Fit and finish is really good.
20200629_194048.jpg

bentin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
GT1 shift knob from sportshifters.com. Beautifully finished with good weight to it.
Although I am looking forward to fitting it, I will need to wait for a morning when I can focus on it and not sweat all over my interior!
View attachment 178354
It's a ten minute job, the longest part will be getting your shift ring surround off if you haven't before.

TheMechanicDude

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
i always use my laptop, I guess it would be easier to use a tablet lol i have a samsung tablet but its easier to export and save the data on my laptop, would be interested to see this in action tho
You know I havent had a chance to log since I was in car with kids. The gauges didnt stutter or anything. My laptop is a gaming laptop and huge (work) and the chromebook didn't recognize the USB

I can take some video of it tonight when less glare