GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

krvnked

Ready to race!
I got the legit speeds plate re-locator and rubber license plate frames from amazon for $15.... but I don't have my mk7.5... yet......

Ridebjj

Go Kart Champion
It's the Cerma engine treatment. Expensive but worth it and it's a one time treatment.

https://www.cermastore.com/treatments.html
Can you elaborate on your experiences? Before and after results, etc?

I've known about cerma and other similar treatments for a long time. It seems to make sense in theory, but that it actually works is a very highly contested subject. Every vid or forum thread review I've ever seen quickly devolves into a lot of upset people calling each other shills or idiots. Lol.

Cerma has a whole line of magic juice, iirc. Engine, turbo, gas, etc.

DSC808

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

I've known about cerma and other similar treatments for a long time. It seems to make sense in theory, but that it actually works is a very highly contested subject. Every vid or forum thread review I've ever seen quickly devolves into a lot of upset people calling each other shills or idiots. Lol.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/tapping.371543/

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

The only thing I can say is my engine had the clatter or tapping as some call it and after adding the Cerma engine treatment it doesn't. It's just quiet. I can tell you that Cerma's AC treatment when installed in my home AC you could actually hear it when the treatment got to the compressor. It immediately became quieter. The arguments stemmed from people claiming it was altering the oil which it isn't. It's a treatment that coats parts. I actually bought it for Twist with the promise that he would pay me back if it quieted his motor. He paid me back.

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
Thank you Eurocode! This will marry nicely with the hatch brace.

F7F10EC1-C659-4C33-AF51-A61BEEFFBA59.jpeg

Last edited:

Clem604

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
You're gonna love the way the the steering feels after install. I've had mine for over a year and it's one of my favorite mods.
You’re not lying! I noticed an immediate difference!

Reggie Enchilada

Drag Racing Champion
Got a Bull-X catless dp today and heat wrapped the upper part of it. I was surprised to see that the same upper section is used between the catless and catted versions.

IMG_20200629_155642.jpg
IMG_20200629_155818.jpg
IMG_20200629_170153.jpg

timmyturbo

Got a Bull-X catless dp today and heat wrapped the upper part of it. I was surprised to see that the same upper section is used between the catless and catted versions.

View attachment 178152View attachment 178153View attachment 178155
Curious how the fitment will be on the bull-x. I'm going with either the bull-x or Integrated engineering. Very similar, but bull-x is on sale now, don't know if IE will be doing a 4th of July sale. Quality looks nice in your pictures.

Reggie Enchilada

Drag Racing Champion
Curious how the fitment will be on the bull-x. I'm going with either the bull-x or Integrated engineering. Very similar, but bull-x is on sale now, don't know if IE will be doing a 4th of July sale. Quality looks nice in your pictures.
I had one on my 16 GTI and the fitment was perfect. This one feels exactly the same. If you're in the US, EMD Auto can order you any of the Bull-X or HG-Motorsport stuff. Since I wanted a catless dp, they ordered it from Germany for me. Only took about 3.5 weeks to my door which isn't bad considering it was a special order in the middle of a pandemic

tigeo

Autocross Newbie
Shopdap box showed up today with DSG and Haldex servce kits. Should knock them out in the next week. Hit 40k tomorrow. Oil change is tomorrow.

20200629_190613.jpg