What did you do to your mk7 today?

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
looks rather combative to ground clearance -

Ronnie = GTI
Wheeler = peaked drive entry

I was worried about the clearance too but I'm stock height so the only thing I have to worry about is catching small animals for now.

I've tried a few lower rear braces:

Stern: Rubbed against the Neuspeed 25mm RSB
ECS: No clearance with my exhaust. Didn't want to sacrifice lowering exhaust for that.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Raccoon killa...revenge bitches

1684457459015.png

PXL_20230425_010726085.jpg

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
d
Dude, take that thing off. The downside severely outweighs the upside. It's for assholes. You're not one.
It feels right though. I didn't expect it to hang so low like muh balls, but I'll hold on to it until it's time for a suspension refresh. I wanted to lower it, but probably won't because I don't want to sacrifice comfort.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
It feels right though. I didn't expect it to hang so low like muh balls, but I'll hold on to it until it's time for a suspension refresh. I wanted to lower it, but probably won't because I don't want to sacrifice comfort.

Does it actually make a noticeable difference?

Is there an actual demand for a version of these that fits properly?

Reason I ask is we’re a few days out on having CNC plasma cutting & 3D scanning capabilities literally two doors down.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Reason I ask is we’re a few days out on having CNC plasma cutting & 3D scanning capabilities literally two doors down.
I see the next Baun performance product…. I’m in line

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S

It's not a drastic change but the car feels like it has less roll and feels more predictable without lowering the center of gravity if that makes sense. It makes the ride feel more "solid"...hard to explain.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Are RSB's that different? My stern brace fits with the H&R 26mm bar although it's tight.

I'm lowered, I'm pretty sure that traction bar would touch asphalt but hopefully it works for you. Would definitely be into the idea of a rear brace that fits better than the stern that isn't as low.