GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Lil diff drainage and some clean up by my little buddy on the manifold runner plates.
20230122_165734.jpg

20230122_165857.jpg

ChristopherNeil

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Almost finished with my CJM v2 chassis splitter. Ran out of daylight. I'm in it about five hours so far because I've never pulled the front end off of the car, so I was incredibly careful and meticulous as it was a learning experience. Not to mention a random old man neighbor invited himself into my garage to 'help' and was more of a distraction than anything.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Almost finished with my CJM v2 chassis splitter. Ran out of daylight. I'm in it about five hours so far because I've never pulled the front end off of the car, so I was incredibly careful and meticulous as it was a learning experience. Not to mention a random old man neighbor invited himself into my garage to 'help' and was more of a distraction than anything.
pssssh.....who needs those grill clips anyways lol

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Rolled 130k in ol trusty yesterday (no picture, but at some point I’ll do another mileage won’t hurt video).

Tonight after work Treadup & I are gonna build some Alltrack Skid Tray mounts since the OEM ones are compatible with my FMIC.

If there’s any interest in these mounts being available for FMIC friendly OEM+ tray enthusiasts I MIGHT consider making that an option.

Also, if you’re local & wanna have a beer while we do some light fabrication PM or text & swing on by.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Ahh didnt know fancy colors were only fast setting. Did my first tiling job recently but stuck with white. Lotta work, much respect for tiling pros.

View attachment 271084

View attachment 271085
Much respect to you, that looks good. Nice job on the niche as well. I wanted to put one in, but I was using marble cause I got it for $9CAD/sqft, and it's so brittle when cutting, it chips left, right and centre. Did you silicone the corners? Good trick for that is to use soap water to get it to shape well. It was my first time using the self leveling clips - they work great, but are a bitch to get out if they get stuck between the tiles.