GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ChristopherNeil

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Anybody near San Diego (92130) who's a seasoned tinkerer available to help me disassemble the front end of my car with me? Front core support has to come off for my chassis mount splitter and it's recommended to have a second set of hands. I've opted my wife out of helping for... reasons.

Would rather throw a few bucks to a fellow enthusiast for the help over a body shop.
$200 cash for anyone who can help. I believe it's a 1.5-2 hour job. Up to you if you want 20s or 100s.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
$200 cash for anyone who can help. I believe it's a 1.5-2 hour job. Up to you if you want 20s or 100s.

If you want to drive to RI, I'll help you for free 🤣

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Idk why, because we definitely don’t have the income to do it comfortably, but I’ve had the uncontrollable urge to buy a manual 911 or one of the last RS3 (I know, not available in manual) before those cars are gone forever & all were left with is boring EV CUV STDS.

I mentioned to the wife the RS3 idea would be her daily using “spicy 400whp family car” as the selling point. She said “just make the GLI spicy, it’s a dying breed too”.

Insert “we have spicy cars at home” meme here lol.

Anyway, back in reality I built Mk7 parts till I ran out of 3” tubing (more arrives tomorrow, so not a big deal).

68F1C590-57EE-4F67-8A15-27B0C82B3F58.jpeg
526007E5-773F-4F4A-9545-8B6549058075.jpeg
E89ABC3E-4DB7-4117-A014-2269FE2AB433.jpeg
31AF5062-7C1C-4C62-8C8B-4156470B6D06.jpeg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Yesterday, with no provocation, my wife asked if she should do an RS3 instead of a Macan. The stars have aligned. Pity there are only two available in the country, it would be nice to get this done before she thinks on it too much.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yesterday, with no provocation, my wife asked if she should do an RS3 instead of a Macan. The stars have aligned. Pity there are only two available in the country, it would be nice to get this done before she thinks on it too much.
doooo eeeeet

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
See the RSQ3 they're gonna make? Only in europe though. 🖕

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
There must be something in the water, I caught my S/O looking at RS3's last night.