GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
With kids sometimes is hard to find time to work on the car. I was running off excitement. If I start getting tired or making decisions I wouldn’t normally, I stop. I don’t work in a rush. I treat it like I do when I work at a nuclear power plant.

Is your garage detached? Half the reason I can't work at night is due to kid, can't be making that much noise out in the garage while they're trying to sleep 🤣

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Throwing it up in the tree…. Boom
CED08A63-DA4B-41F0-93C8-34FFA59EC6C7.jpeg

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Finally got around to installing the blind spot monitoring mirror caps + LEDs. Straight from Ali, but had the mirror caps color-matched Dark Iron Blue to match the stock ones. Many many thanks to @Nuje for advice, @mr-fix for a phenomenal DIY video, and @xabhax / @Cuzoe et al. for the inspiration. Huge improvement over the stock dinky mirror lights, imo.

View attachment 266449
View attachment 266450
Ya, I'll never understand why vw would have given other cars this light, but the golfs got the worst blind spot indicators.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I wish I had a garage. There’s been plenty of evenings when I’ve been bored and wanted to mess with the GTI and it’s been too dark. This is the first car I’ve ever done stuff to myself and it turns out wrenching on a car is fun as hell

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Regretting my Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood Impulse purchase.

Seibon CF hood on Black Friday $995

Rex Super sport CF Hood $650.
Screenshot_20221126-153451.jpg

So the Question is, Is Seibon worth the Extra $345? I'm going with No, even if the fitment is a bit off. Only thing is that I prefer the clean hood vs having the Bonnet Hood. Do I hate it enough to spend $345 extra? 🤔 💸💸🥲

I need to contact Seibon! Stop the steal!