GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Got the driver side ttrs setup all buttoned up : tq’d, bleed, greased… also installed the zhong subframe collar kit so I can finally have my front fitment even visually and alignment wise. Not much to see other than the green washer/collars peaking out while the bolts still loose. Not tough to get them in though, just gotta loosen all 4 bolts first so you can get Enough gap to do each corner at a time.

For me personally with what these items do, it doesn’t warrant me to spend money on a “deadset” kit when all they do is center and shrink the mounting hole to bolt tolerances to directly square up the subframe to the body. Also they are only $28 bucks for the front kit lol. Zhong collars

8A71F9F9-5F43-4FA4-BEB7-117403748DF4.jpeg
5C2FF6BF-0820-493B-8F70-030EACF492AB.jpeg

Also for reference here’s the clearance between the 034 tall ball joints and the 370mm rotors *no dust/heat shields
546B324B-5285-4E3D-ADED-0BC02C54F702.jpeg

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Got the driver side ttrs setup all buttoned up : tq’d, bleed, greased… also installed the zhong subframe collar kit so I can finally have my front fitment even visually and alignment wise. Not much to see other than the green washer/collars peaking out while the bolts still loose. Not tough to get them in though, just gotta loosen all 4 bolts first so you can get Enough gap to do each corner at a time.

For me personally with what these items do, it doesn’t warrant me to spend money on a “deadset” kit when all they do is center and shrink the mounting hole to bolt tolerances to directly square up the subframe to the body. Also they are only $28 bucks for the front kit lol. Zhong collars

View attachment 265411View attachment 265412

Also for reference here’s the clearance between the 034 tall ball joints and the 370mm rotors *no dust/heat shields
View attachment 265413
Purchased! I don't even know where they go.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

View attachment 265411View attachment 265412

View attachment 265413
Killer front set up AJ

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Ha shit, totally went over my head

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Love suspension changes and how jacked up it makes the alignment…. Look at that before/after rear Toe….
03E3DC6E-C2D2-41D5-8F2D-146A87F70435.jpeg