GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
She got him to stop & local cops did a “report”. No fault or anything & he’s got The General so we’re absolutely screwed based on prior experiences with shitty people/shitty insurance.

They’ll blame us, Progressive will throw their hands up (calling it now).

A36F41BA-D27D-4A10-AC1A-609870DAC69D.jpeg
4F672DA4-B212-447F-9DE0-5E1BCB0FC3EA.jpeg
82BE05BA-F3F8-4A54-933C-166756DAA012.jpeg
1949CE41-7E00-42C6-89DF-8216F26164DB.jpeg

It MIGHT buff out, and I just popped the bumper back in. She was going 50mph so if I’d put the stock shit tires back on to powder coat her Audi wheels already the kid and his GF would probably be dead.

Michelin AS4 FTW, because let’s face it Nissan driver or not I don’t wanna see anyone get t boned at 50mph

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
That’s wild it was so minimal at that speed!

Shit… my bumper pops out that after a 5 min drive 😂 or an air out park job

She just barely got his rear corner of his bumper as he crossed in front of her.

That’s what I’m saying on the OEM tires the difference in stopping distance would have be painful at the very least

Mr. Conundrum

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
She got him to stop & local cops did a “report”. No fault or anything & he’s got The General so we’re absolutely screwed based on prior experiences with shitty people/shitty insurance.

They’ll blame us, Progressive will throw their hands up (calling it now).

View attachment 263878View attachment 263879View attachment 263880View attachment 263881

It MIGHT buff out, and I just popped the bumper back in. She was going 50mph so if I’d put the stock shit tires back on to powder coat her Audi wheels already the kid and his GF would probably be dead.

Michelin AS4 FTW, because let’s face it Nissan driver or not I don’t wanna see anyone get t boned at 50mph
Glad she's ok. The damage doesn't look too bad, all things considered. My rear bumper pops out like that because one of the plastic tabs is broke, so at least it popped back in. My wife's been making fun of Altima drivers as the worst for years, before the memes, so of course it was someone in an Altima

JL33T

Ready to race!
Vibrant racing one? Ive heard most people use the j but i have the same DP, had 3 not ready also. This gives me hope for next year (waiver’d luckily this year in NC, not sure if that will fly next)
I used one from emdauto, o2 spacer with adjustable inserts.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Successfully passed Nys inspection with a Unitronic dp. Straight spacer middle insert. Promptly returned home and flashed back to stage 2. My new yearly routine.

4" TrackSlag catted downpipe, no Spacers, hybrid Turbo, Custom tune 93oct. passed NYS inspection. Never switched Map to stock.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
More test fitting pics.

With some big boys….😅
48955365-4BB1-42F8-8B87-FF6045F6CABA.jpeg

Def. knew this was out the box finish with the gray but took the chance since I wanted to try a different look than the black - so far in this lighting at least I really like it together. Also… tons of brake clearance with these the problem no is with the larger strut bodies on the bags it need a 3mm spacers which just add the poke I’m already going to combating with lots of -camber .
🤷🏼‍♂️

EA099AFB-743F-4C13-A1DA-DC08F5FDBCE9.jpeg
F40AE404-11A7-4BAE-86FB-F0C18580EA0E.jpeg
6C00AC22-DC65-4EA2-BA90-2AB2C5D24AE1.jpeg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
More test fitting pics.

With some big boys….😅
View attachment 263908

Def. knew this was out the box finish with the gray but took the chance since I wanted to try a different look than the black - so far in this lighting at least I really like it together. Also… tons of brake clearance with these the problem no is with the larger strut bodies on the bags it need a 3mm spacers which just add the poke I’m already going to combating with lots of -camber .
🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 263909View attachment 263910View attachment 263911
Those are sick. If you're looking to sell the hypergrams in a few months I may be down 😁

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
More test fitting pics.

With some big boys….😅
View attachment 263908

🤷🏼‍♂️

the chance paid off AJ....those look good and talk about BBK clearance....sheesh. What ET are those again? You going to run -2 in order to air out?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
More test fitting pics.

With some big boys….😅
View attachment 263908

🤷🏼‍♂️

Those wheels are SICK !!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
the chance paid off AJ....those look good and talk about BBK clearance....sheesh. What ET are those again? You going to run -2 in order to air out?
10.5” et35. Will take much more negative camber… I was at -2.8 as my recent revised “calm camber” adjustments lol. Before that I was at -5.4 fronts and -3.5 rears. With the 9.5” et22 rear wheels, I will have to go back to -3.5 in the rear and for fronts front… still praying -5 will be enough 😂

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
10.5” et35. Will take much more negative camber… I was at -2.8 as my recent revised “calm camber” adjustments lol. Before that I was at -5.4 fronts and -3.5 rears. With the 9.5” et22 rear wheels, I will have to go back to -3.5 in the rear and for fronts front… still praying -5 will be enough 😂
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang......I didn't realize you were running that much before...but that was a 265 tire right?