Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I can't deal with all this silly shit right now...

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
this sounds like me.. oh wait, Im an ex navy F-18 avionics guy lol.
F-16 and A-10 (sort of, I was an E-6 by then, driving the specs truck) avionics myself.
and safety wire... which could fall into locking devises.
Man when I was on the F-16 I thought I was pretty good at safety wire, not that I had to do a lot of it as an avionics tech... When I got to the A-10 and everything had to be safety wired to everything else so the gun wouldn't shake it apart I realized those guys are good at safety wire, and my skills were trash, 😂.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Top mounted with a huge hole in the hood. ALL THE AIRS!!!!
But what do you think about FMIC vs stock location?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Link to that shifter again please?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
View attachment 262097I finally sat down and figured out how all the photo editing settings work on my phone. Turns out editing phones if pretty fun. Here is the first photo I have taken and edited, I think it looks pretty cool for my first attempt from my phone. I have an iPhone 13 Pro so if anyone has some pointers for take a good pics, please feel free to share the knowledge. As far as photography goes, I am a total newb.

That is a cool effect. As for tips, I'll give you just the tip - err, just one tip: The truck in the immediate background messes up the shot, as it's too close. You can have a cluttered background, but not if something is peeking out directly behind the subject. It's distracting.