GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
6FD7EA5D-39C0-44DA-9619-ABBA0A13CD1E.jpeg
I finally sat down and figured out how all the photo editing settings work on my phone. Turns out editing phones if pretty fun. Here is the first photo I have taken and edited, I think it looks pretty cool for my first attempt from my phone. I have an iPhone 13 Pro so if anyone has some pointers for take a good pics, please feel free to share the knowledge. As far as photography goes, I am a total newb.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
What wheels are those? They look really good

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Mine? Rays/GL 57FXZ "Overseas"

You have any more pictures?

I have a buddy who wants a set of those for his red S3, but the price is a bit hard to swallow...

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
View attachment 262097I finally sat down and figured out how all the photo editing settings work on my phone. Turns out editing phones if pretty fun. Here is the first photo I have taken and edited, I think it looks pretty cool for my first attempt from my phone. I have an iPhone 13 Pro so if anyone has some pointers for take a good pics, please feel free to share the knowledge. As far as photography goes, I am a total newb.
Nice pic 👍
Halogens 👎

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
You have any more pictures?

I have a buddy who wants a set of those for his red S3, but the price is a bit hard to swallow...
Yep

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Actually I just noticed, you've got macan calipers as well. What size are the rays and do they clear without spacers?
Rays are 18x8.5 +42. They clear just fine, no spacers.

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Finally got around to polishing the other side of the car with my Rupes. I found that going coarse foam pad and coarse cut polish, then chasing that with ultra fine polish gave the best result. Picture because carbon fiber lol.

View attachment 262092
Looking good, what polishes did you used? Remember to protect that carbon, ceramic coating or PPF if you can. I don't know how much clear coat they use on them, but normally it is as thin as the clear coat on regular paint. If you go through the clear coat, the infusing resin does not tolerate UV at all.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S