GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Took it to the track yesterday for the third time and tried out my new phone mount with Track Addict. This is my best lap from the first session chasing my buddy in his TTRS. I had a faster lap in the second session that I still need to make the overlay for (2:12.9 vs. 2:15.2).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Finally installed the rear brake upgrade: 272x10 to 310x22. It was not as easy as it should be, I blame 40 percent me, 100 percent volkswagen.

What caused issues?

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Home Depot run
45A5C32C-6F11-4BF5-BB43-234A9158BC0F.jpeg

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Started it and magically saw the ACC error I’ve had for the last week disappeared…

Super pumped for gremlins. 😐

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Started it and magically saw the ACC error I’ve had for the last week disappeared…

Super pumped for gremlins. 😐

The little fella under your hood deciding when to turn an error light on and off...

3c5de07e76293c32c7cc6e3164e520e7.gif

acoustic_

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Finally got everything from the dealer almost exactly two months after purchase. Got the car inspected today (slap the sticker on since it's within 5yrs), and put the plates on. finally goo-gone'd the dealer sticker too.

she's all clean after i washed it yesterday so of course it rained on my drive home. holy crap does this car manage to soak the hatch in dirt when driving in rain

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Finally got everything from the dealer almost exactly two months after purchase. Got the car inspected today (slap the sticker on since it's within 5yrs), and put the plates on. finally goo-gone'd the dealer sticker too.

she's all clean after i washed it yesterday so of course it rained on my drive home. holy crap does this car manage to soak the hatch in dirt when driving in rain
The rear glass on mine stays dirty, and basically the whole ass end of the car. Its a MK7 thing.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
The rear glass on mine stays dirty, and basically the whole ass end of the car. Its a MK7 thing.
I could have it freshly washed and drive 10 ft and it's already like I've driven in a cornfield

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Seriously. I spend about 1.5-2 hours dialing my car in, idle about 20 feet into my garage, and have to dust the hatch. It's tested my ocd for real.
If you ceramic coat the hatch, all of that dust will blow off with a leaf blower or compressed air.