tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Got my Verkline upper control arms and spring wishbone solid bushings installed. Also added -0.3* extra camber in the rear to help with rubbing issues, and also get to my ideal track camber in the rear. Surprisingly there's not much change in NVH with all the extra solid bushings but the rear of the car just feels super tight and reactive now.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Got my Verkline upper control arms and spring wishbone solid bushings installed. Also added -0.3* extra camber in the rear to help with rubbing issues, and also get to my ideal track camber in the rear. Surprisingly there's not much change in NVH with all the extra solid bushings but the rear of the car just feels super tight and reactive now.
200k build.

COYS

Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Hey Jake, where was it announced that the Jetta will be discontinued?

Apparently I’m wrong, because prior to making that video every google search I did and dealership I talked to confirmed there wouldn’t be one for 2022.

Now, every search says the opposite.

Also, even with the email showing someone asked that on YouTube I’m completely unable to find said comment or reply to it

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
As for mud flaps:

Nah just the oem ones and because I kept picking up scratches on the bumper from the rears

I thought about rokblox but there are a bunch of Subies at work with them and.. Ew.
I picked up the Rokblox recently, specifically the short version and they blend very well. Sometimes I forget they're on there, but they do a good job of protecting the sides and keep the hatch a bit more clean.

1660737724826.png

COYS

Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Apparently I’m wrong, because prior to making that video every google search I did and dealership I talked to confirmed there wouldn’t be one for 2022.

Now, every search says the opposite.

Also, even with the email showing someone asked that on YouTube I’m completely unable to find said comment or reply to it

Strange, must've jumped timelines

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I picked up the Rokblox recently, specifically the short version and they blend very well. Sometimes I forget they're on there, but they do a good job of protecting the sides and keep the hatch a bit more clean.

View attachment 258391

I had these for a bit, functional sure, but I think the OEM look so much better, so I swapped to them.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I had these for a bit, functional sure, but I think the OEM look so much better, so I swapped to them.
Yeah, that makes sense. The OEM are definitely more integrated. I have just heard stories over the years on various generations about how the OEM contact the paint and can get crud built up behind them. Not something a little PPF can't protect, I just like how these don't really touch the paint at all.