DeuceMcgee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Can u describe any major diff in terms of drivability esp in low rpms? I am MT and has been hesitant to do that for a long time...

Drivability is normal.

Take this with a grain of salt but This is my opinion..

the way people drive is what i think May or may not destroy these cars. I dont Ever launch this car out of first. Two reasons : one it’s pointless, two, even being low torque the clutch had the potential to fail.. just because the tune is now switched to high torque doesn’t change the way i drive The car. Aka there are ways around it until you have the cash flow to change the clutch..lol .. some “may” say what’s the point or it could be boring but hey, that’s why we all have different styles of driving. 😎

Full send bro - switch the tune and don’t floor it until past 3.5k 😉 - if that clutch goes it goes - but I’ll do everything in my power to prevent it until then

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
Drivability is normal.

Take this with a grain of salt but This is my opinion..

the way people drive is what i think May or may not destroy these cars. I dont Ever launch this car out of first. Two reasons : one it’s pointless, two, even being low torque the clutch had the potential to fail.. just because the tune is now switched to high torque doesn’t change the way i drive The car. Aka there are ways around it until you have the cash flow to change the clutch..lol .. some “may” say what’s the point or it could be boring but hey, that’s why we all have different styles of driving. 😎

Full send bro - switch the tune and don’t floor it until past 3.5k 😉 - if that clutch goes it goes - but I’ll do everything in my power to prevent it until then
welll put and great suggestion for not doing WOT under 3.5krpm, but you havent quite answered my question, the diff from LO to HO :devilish:

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
welll put and great suggestion for not doing WOT under 3.5krpm, but you havent quite answered my question, the diff from LO to HO :devilish:
LOL 😆 sorry dude - the difference is settle- you can tell the car wants to pull more - but it’s definitely manageable for normal driving - nothing crazy