GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Had the AC serviced. We had two random days that jumped up to 100 degrees outside and AC was getting overpowered.

Looks like it was half charged, but no leaks detected. Recharged it and things are icy again.

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
Got disrespected at the drive through, again, as usual... I'm stock height, Joshua, but there's no need for this type of treatment.
View attachment 245612

Yes I have some wheel gap but it's not terrible.
View attachment 245613
At Home Depot curbside pickup a couple of years ago, I discovered there WAS no "hatchback" option in the app under car type. Van, truck, sedan, SUV, crossover. Might even have had motorcycle in there. But no hatch. Nor wagon, IIRC.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
I drove my Mk7 R to an Audi dealer to check out the 2022 Audi A1 40TFSI , 147kw (200hp ) / 320Nm ( 236 ft lbs ) DSG is the DQ250 6spd .
Press pic download.jpg

Cheersaudi-a1-sportback-full-front-view-585484.jpg

Last edited:

DeuceMcgee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
Came out this morning to discover I'm apparently smuggling a baseball in my front driver's side tire. Probably the excuse I need to buy a set of summer rims & tires.

67145976424__151EF800-D1BC-4FA1-8AE9-3F029DA3FE00.JPG

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
How many miles & what’s your set measurements? You put on a lot less yearly average than I do
2500 miles in and very clearly 8/32 on the front and 9/32 in the rear. Not looking good for me getting more then 25,000 miles either.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
For shits and giggles, I did an OBD scan for codes and found P0131/50B6- 02 Sensor Circ., Bank1 sensor 1 Low Voltage.

No drivability issues and AFR still seems to be normal. No CEL or other dash indications; I wouldn’t have even known about it unless I scanned for codes. Should I shotgun a new primary 02 sensor anyway?

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
For shits and giggles, I did an OBD scan for codes and found P0131/50B6- 02 Sensor Circ., Bank1 sensor 1 Low Voltage.

No drivability issues and AFR still seems to be normal. No CEL or other dash indications; I wouldn’t have even known about it unless I scanned for codes. Should I shotgun a new primary 02 sensor anyway?

I wouldn’t just shotgun a part at it, clear the code and see if it comes back.