GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Yes, same resonator & mid muffler. Same price point as well.
I'm trying something similar. Bought a catback from one of the three vendors that I imagine Diggs would consider "the axis of evil". :p
Going to add the ubiquitous 17950 to the two mufflers it comes with.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm trying something similar. Bought a catback from one of the three vendors that I imagine Diggs would consider "the axis of evil". :p
Going to add the ubiquitous 17950 to the two mufflers it comes with.

You’re in for a round of CTS disappointment lol.

I typed a lot more explaining why, but I’ll just leave it at Diggs speaks the truth.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
You’re in for a round of CTS disappointment lol.

I typed a lot more explaining why, but I’ll just leave it at Diggs speaks the truth.
Perhaps. It was cheap enough that my curiosity got the best of me. I'll find out soon enough.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've tried multiple sets, and never liked any of them. They just don't feel good to me. I've wanted to try the S2T ones, but no way in hell I'm spending $200+ on a set of paddles.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
940B38E4-7DD7-4604-B158-9EAF24BA3D5D.jpeg

Got the new turbo pretty much all done, voltage was sitting at like 3.595 or something and adaption worked from my AP so I “think” I’m good to go?
Ran the ethanol sensor harness behind the battery tray too, and just waiting on a turbo inlet, and a HPFP puller from Acadia to coke in this week and then I think I’m all good to go. Gonna try to set up a tuning appointment for later this month too.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I've tried multiple sets, and never liked any of them. They just don't feel good to me. I've wanted to try the S2T ones, but no way in hell I'm spending $200+ on a set of paddles.
I’ve got a set from AliExpress I think. Full replacement in black. I like them better than the stick ons I had in my Gti but I don’t really use them all that much.