GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Did you do anything to remove the etching on the glass the factory wiper grommet may have made? I tried a simple cleaner wax but it didn’t repair it.
Bought the car new in March of 19 and did the delete in may of 19, lol. So yeah, got no insight for ya on that one 😂

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I wanted to put across the back of my car a KEEP RIGHT PASS LEFT sign on the back of my car but wife talked me out of it. And why do left lane drivers get so mad when you pass them on the right when all the had to do is move over in the empty right Lane that has probably been that way for their whole trip. Rant over. Ahhh
What's really funny is when you sit behind a left lane camper for half a minute, then finally pass them on the right, give them a long dirty look as you go by, then get in front of them in the left lane and right before you punch it, open your window, sitck your arm out and violently point over the top of your roof to the lanes on the right as a way of explaining where their car should be.

Amazingly, after doing that, the guy who was content to sit in the left lane at 73mph will now do anything he can to stay on your bumper no matter what speed you're going.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I got a wave, once, from a Golf R driver... and the GTI's that think I'm going to race them (in my slow a$$ TDI) are kind of a downer, haha.
It’s all about looks, not speed! I remember once an identical GTI pulled up next to me at a red light. Middle of summer so all our windows are down and it’s a full car with four people in it. The driver starts revving at me. I don’t have an exhaust (yet) so I just air out and everyone in his car was like “Ooooh shit, he just made you look like an idiot! That’s way cooler than revving.”

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What's really funny is when you sit behind a left lane camper for half a minute, then finally pass them on the right, give them a long dirty look as you go by, then get in front of them in the left lane and right before you punch it, open your window, sitck your arm out and violently point over the top of your roof to the lanes on the right as a way of explaining where their car should be.

Amazingly, after doing that, the guy who was content to sit in the left lane at 73mph will now do anything he can to stay on your bumper no matter what speed you're going.
With all the road rage these days you're better off just passing the guy and ignoring him.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
It’s all about looks, not speed! I remember once an identical GTI pulled up next to me at a red light. Middle of summer so all our windows are down and it’s a full car with four people in it. The driver starts revving at me. I don’t have an exhaust (yet) so I just air out and everyone in his car was like “Ooooh shit, he just made you look like an idiot! That’s way cooler than revving.”

makes mental note. Yeah…. That’s totally doable at a light…. Epic

Reactions: q74

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
yeah, airing it out always gets em!

what's even better is having the car do both and giving them the taillights first when they try to run it, then pulling up and airing it out :ROFLMAO: that ones pure insult to injury.

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
With 3/8 line everything is possible.
* @swcrow whispers ~my 1/4” lines.~

FBDB1D9A-9A2F-4444-9E46-02A7BCE74652.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

ECNMY R

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
R, RS3, GTS 4.0
Had 1/2" lines on this thing back in the day.

Wasn't able to get wheels before selling it, still a big regret. Part of me would love to bag my Golf but a bigger part knows better.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
That’s dope, 1/2 lines+fast valves+no dump slows = rapid body dumps !

Would be cool to Rig 4 fast valve dumps right next to my bags at each corner on a separate dump button, but adding my complexity and leak points to my current setup is not something that gets me excited for 😂